Not being available to answer messages instantly

17 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 05/07/2020 16:29:25 by aozorasan | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have had a bit of a weird experience on here with a couple of men who seem to think that we are all available to instantly reply to messages.
I have work conference calls, sometimes early morning and late at night, these because they are with people across the globe.also have other family and friends to keep up with as do we all!

I am not dishonest and would always get back to you when I have a chance.
I am sure that other members who have experienced this.
Please be patient and don't jump to conclusions, and instantly block and delete.
Though if you do this it sort of indicates what you are impatient so maybe no the good friend or partner material ........sorry for the negativity folks. Hugs xx
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi Amazon.

I don't think you're being negativity and don't worry about the inpatient people, just say to yourself that it's their loss.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Amazon, ditto Ragnar's comments.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thank you both. I am only just getting the hang if the site too, so don't always get the right "bit" straight away bloody klutz with this stuff at times πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
MikeBiker's Profile
MikeBiker

In: Conwy
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

They are helping you sort the chaff from the wheat. Otherwise you might waste time and energy only to find out later that they are demanding, impatient, rude etc.
A lot too much of this instant messaging implying needing an instant answer. I got a negative comment the other day on Whasapp because I hadn't responded after a minute!
There seems to be a whole generation who never put the phone down whatever else they may be doing and it's rubbing off on others.
nil bastardum carborundum
zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

In: hednesford
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I rarely private message women , unless it's help with bikes , I do like to read the events and these sort of posts though , nice to see someone from cannock on here 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

If these 'gentlemen' are worth your time, then they will understand you have a life and that you will respond when you have the time to do so.

If they are impatient, or become problematic, then basically be open and to the point. Sorry you aren't what I'm looking for in my life. No room in my life for needy, impatient people, move along.

Hard but honest.

Same goes for men having similar issues with women.
zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
If these 'gentlemen' are worth your time, then they will understand you have a life and that you will respond when you have the time to do so.

If they are impatient, or become problematic, then bas...

zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

That's right lyndsey , we all have busy times , family times , chill out times for ourselves , I sometimes get home from work feed myself and fall asleep on the sofa , I do my best to get out on bike on the evenings , if the weathers right , daughter time at weekends , and maybe a Sunday afternoon ride out 😊
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

MikeBiker, but they doooooo! Grind me down lol
Thank you all for the comments xxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Hey zx12r ninja 03, hope you are well. Still building 'bridges'? How's Carrot?                                                                                                                                                                             
zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

Quote:
Hey zx12r ninja 03, hope you are well. Still building 'bridges'? How's Carrot?...

zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

She's well thank you lyndsey , a little bored now she's not a school , but coping without it x

Quote:
Hey zx12r ninja 03, hope you are well. Still building 'bridges'? How's Carrot?...

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Good news indeed πŸ‘πŸ» that she is coping. πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

Still a pain in the backside at times lol

Quote:
Good news indeed πŸ‘πŸ» that she is coping. πŸ˜€...

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Amazon anyone who has that little patience is going to be a nuisance anyway so don't worry about it.
Most folks here are perfectly normal.
Actually that's not quite the truth, they are in fact all deeply disturbed 😁
It will be worth getting yourself along to one of the BM do's, assuming anything can actually happen this year.
aozorasan's Profile
aozorasan

In: Wolverhampton

Just the instant gratification culture we've become accustom to. As for me, since I have non of these sites linked to my phone it could take me a week before I log back in to have a look!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 805 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption