What's happening

25 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 04/07/2020 07:35:34 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello, what have you all been up to?                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
39% Karma39% Karma 39% Karma39% Karma

I have been in 'Deep Thought' trying to remember what the question was if the answer is 42, it didn't take me 7.5million years but it did make me wonder why HGTTG wasn't shown during lock down!                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Do I need an alibi? πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Sandi, do you need an alibi?!
Spill the beans..lol

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Do I need an alibi? πŸ˜‰...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Would have been more entertaining than the crap that has been on ;-)

Quote:
I have been in 'Deep Thought' trying to remember what the question was if the answer is 42, it didn't take me 7.5million years but it did make me wonder why HGTTG wasn't shown during lock down!...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I had a little ride of the Lincolnshire, Cambridgeshire border and found some interesting roads 😟 Let's just say I'm glad I wasn't on a sports bike πŸ˜…                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Bit nosey aint ya?

Quote:
Hello, what have you all been up to?...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

and your point is....lol

Quote:
Bit nosey aint ya?

Quote:
Hello, what have you all been up to?...

yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Steady on Yarg and careful
TLF will be coming to the next BM social event and she'll be hanging on your shoulder, to find out the juicy bits 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Not sure i,ve got any juicy bits any more. Lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

@yarg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lol

If it's sore misgivings you can always put cream on them πŸ€­πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Will that be in the year 2025, yorkie Mick?

Quote:
Steady on Yarg and careful
TLF will be coming to the next BM social event and she'll be hanging on your shoulder, to find out the juicy bits 😁...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Got no Misgivings either. Would that be cream first then the jam or vice versa?

Quote:
@yarg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ lol

If it's sore misgivings you can always put cream on them πŸ€­πŸ˜›πŸ˜‚...

yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Quote:
Got no Misgivings either. Would that be cream first then the jam or vice versa?
---------------------------------------------------

Definitely Jam first πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ pmsl πŸ˜‚
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Will that be in the year 2025, yorkie Mick?

Hopefully not TLF. Dying to sink a few event beers and shake my pants πŸ€­πŸ˜‚πŸ˜›                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Spill the beans, TLF? it wasn't me, 'onest hoccifer. I ain't been up to anyfin. Laughs wickedly 🀣

Quote: TLF
Sandi, do you need an alibi?!
Spill the beans..lol

Quote:
Do I need an alibi? πŸ˜‰...

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I hope you will be wearing your pants whilst you shake 'em YM.😱πŸ€ͺ🀯                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Well,that mental image has put me off breakfast..😩                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Quote:
I hope you will be wearing your pants whilst you shake 'em YM.😱πŸ€ͺ🀯...

On or off Lindsay don't matter to me wooh ooh πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜›πŸ˜›                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Quote:
Well,that mental image has put me off breakfast..😩...

You've seen it all before Jinx πŸ˜πŸ»πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8984 seconds. There are 396 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption