Update of easing of lockdown (2020)

10 Posts | Latest reply on 26/06/2020 22:59:39 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

From 4th July 2020
What you can do and what you can't do.

See my Corona Virus album for the update.
Couldn't bleddy copy and paste from their website to the forum so had a faff, added it to my album.

Lol at no heavy breathing, and yippee to getting my barnet sorted, no more Worzel Gummidge look. 😁

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Perhaps Aunt Sally soon then...??                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Lol no Jinx, but thanks for the compliment, I'm too fat for that, and the insult lol, I'm not at all wooden.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Well noted on the gloves thing Sandi.
I think most folks think of ppe as some kind of talisman...                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks Steve, I would have carried on thinking that wearing gloves was a good idea until I saw the notice.

I use antibacterial wipes, (have done for years, because I have Crohn's) one for each shop I go in, to clean the trolley and then whenever I feel I need to use them, such as for the divider we place after we've loaded the check out conveyor.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

With the scenes from coastal resorts like Brighton and Bournemouth on Thursday 25th,we should have a lovely spike and lockdown extension before long now...are people REALLY this stupid??(daft question,i know,lol)                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Jinx I totally agree with your comments.

I know it's difficult to keep to the rules, sadly a lot of people don't realise WHY we should. Even tho' thousands of people have died, in the UK alone.

How many people have to die before the selfish, in our society, realise WHY the rules were put in place?!

I'm well peed off with Boris and his easiing of the rules before we have a vaccine that will protect us all, and folk are still dying.

Yep, I know all about the economy but we won't have one anyway if we're all dead.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds

"vaccine to protect us all" blimey Sandi you are optimistic! I doubt that there is any vaccine out there which has 100% success rate, as not all vaccinated people develop immunity.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Well....you know what I mean.
Lol at me being optimistic, the only positive thing about me is my blood group 😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds

Lmao, there's no hope for me ...I'm negative!! 🤣😂                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 733 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption