Do ladies like brains more than brawn ?

30 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 08/07/2020 22:38:14 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
NathCBR01's Profile
NathCBR01

In: Stoke on Trent
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ladies do you like brains more than brawn ? Or do you like a man that has both ?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Brains....unfortunately...lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

I second that jinx.... Brains, humour, sarcasm... And a decent bike πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ certainly not desperation.... Lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I'm stuffed both ways πŸ˜”                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Rags, you are alright as you are, don't bloody change                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Can I at least change my pants each day                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Sure can make that allowance.... πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Put clean ones on every day,you'll never get your trews on by friday,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Might help if he takes the old ones off first.... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

So that's where I've been going wrong                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

... Here to help... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In a pastoral,not literal sense,in this case...😨                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ Good grief... Defo not literally                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Nathan, I think you'll find that a pert and well stuffed wallet is much preferred to either of your suggestions.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Hmmm...bribery might work i suppose,lolπŸ€”πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Bribery? I was thinking of changing my stuffed parrot name to Wallet                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Is it just me being cynical,or has anyone else noticed only 1 lady biker has replied to this forum post.....??                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

Maybe others are too busy forming an orderly queue, social distancing in mind, to catch a glimpse of that anorak....                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Shops are opening again soon,"Man At War On Want" have 1,000's in stock,be patient...;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Do blokes actually have wallets? πŸ€”πŸ™„

Between 1992 -2018, I've seen a couple of folded pieces of leather stuffed quickly into a pocket prior to going to the pub but i rarely saw one opened in my presence and those that were, seemed a little barren (purposefully? I wonder ...) perhaps it was the domain of the other women in our relationships.

As you can see stuffed wallets obviously aren't at the top of my list.

Someone who can converse, is kind, caring, open, honest and has a sense of adventure. I'm beginning to realise that I may have found him.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7305 seconds. There are 382 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption