stafford show

6 Posts | Latest replyย on 09/06/2020 19:48:14 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

the show at the Stafford showground that had been moved to August is canceled and they hope to merge with the Autumn show in October                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Cant see that happening Rocker the NEC show has been cancelled this year and that wasn't due to open until end of November                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

Hope they do have the later one, really missed not having the first one, it's a brilliant show for me, I've got all this money burning a hole in my pocket and nothing to spend it on                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

It's ok Bill, you keep saving your dosh.

That way the first rally we do all get to the beers are on you. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿป๐Ÿบ                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

Now your talking Lindsay but will we get to a rally this year                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Ahem! Bill I think you will note that I said 'the first rally we do all get to' ... I didn't mention the year ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2031 seconds. There are 525 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption