Bank holiday weekend

5 Posts | Latest reply on 26/05/2020 01:38:09 by Strom67 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Who made the most of the bank holiday sunshine and got out on their bikes? Where did you go?                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I went out on my new bike, it's called Virtual Adventure. I rode to Virtual cafe and had a virtual cup of tea.

jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Having done an oil and filter change on Marylin my 900 Trophy,i felt obliged to go for a potter around the local lanes,just a leisurely 30 mile solo stroll..:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

Not put any of my bikes on the road yet, no point unless I have an event to go to                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
41% Karma41% Karma 41% Karma41% Karma

Uncovered bike, checked and ran it for a bit. Had to look at manual coz I had forgotten how to reset the clock. Took a photo of 10yr old daughter on it (keys out and on centre stand) then fitted new solar charger to bike and put its cover back on for a bit longer. Better safe than sorry.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2500 seconds. There are 289 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption