Motorbike For sale

5 Posts | Latest reply on 17/05/2020 14:03:34 by Fink | Go to original / last post
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Hi everybody. I'm advertising a bike sale, on behalf of my close friend.
See details below. If you view my profile and bike pic folder, I have inserted 2 photos of his bike there. If anybody is interested, then please message me, through my profile and I will arrange a possible viewing and meet for purchase.

Details: Kawasaki GTR, 1000, 1996, 53000 miles, with full Mot, heated grips, driving lights & Panniers,. Well maintained and looked after. Reason for selling, owner looking to buy a newer touring model.
Price £1250.00 no tyre kickers.
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Anyone that's interested.
Just to let you know that the bike as now been sold.

YM.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Wow! That was a quick sale YM. Impressive 👍🏻                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

It was indeed Lindsay. He lives next to a major A road and put it outside his house with a sale sign on it. Apparently he's done it before and it's worked.

So pretty much as he put it there, straight after people were locking on their brakes and then knocking on his door 😁

It was my idea to slot it on here as another angle of sale.

Anyway job done now 😁

Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I'm going to sell my bike too, it's going to be very hard to part with it, but I need to upgrade. So if anyone is interested in a 1979 BMW R100rs in original condition. Tax and MOT free, with lots of spare bits blah blah blah, look at my profile and go into my pictures of Ermintrude. (if you have the Motorworks 2020 callender, she's featured on the back page), shes the gold one

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1953 seconds. There are 367 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption