Ride Outs

15 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 11/05/2020 03:19:41 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
SabianJ95's Profile
SabianJ95

In: Runcorn
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Would anyone be interested in a day trip to Barmouth when the lockdown is lifted? Not sure when maybe sometime in July.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

We have a weekend camp there later in the year why not make it then                                                                                                                                                                             
SabianJ95's Profile
SabianJ95

Ok will do what are the dates?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

If it goes ahead the Barmouth Camp Augs Bank Holiday 28th 31st Aug 2020 at The Barns Campsite Fford Tyydyn Felin , Talybont, Gwynedd, LL43 2AP                                                                                                                                                                             
SabianJ95's Profile
SabianJ95

Awesome I will book it off work                                                                                                                                                                             
SabianJ95's Profile
SabianJ95

Who is up for the B6278 Bishop Auckland DL13 2TA when this is all over? I have had this road on my ride outs book since 2013.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Nah, you won't like it Sabian.
Nasty, horrible things them B roads. Full of erratic errant sheep and industrial slag heaps. And potholes, lots and lots of potholes. And it rains. It always rains. And speedtraps and cameras, the whole area is full of them. And its foggy over the hills it always is. And busy, tail to tail traffic everywhere. And double white lines. And traffic lights that are always on red.
Much better you stick to that nice A1 or M6.
Nothing to see up here.
Move along, move along.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Obviously you'd never find Steve H using all those nasty B-roads... no siree! πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
SabianJ95's Profile
SabianJ95

Ok scratch that, Wales day trip anyone?                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

But if you are going to push ahead with that act of foolishness Sabian let me know and I'll take on a tour of the gimest bits of the grim north. Reckon on about 200 miles of nonsense.
Obviously it's on hold till this Covid thing comes to some conclusion, but once it does the local Hotels will welcome a bunch of hungry, thirsty and tired BM'ers with open arms.
It might be a plan for a BM do in 2021.
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Perish the though Lindsay

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Obviously you'd never find Steve H using all those nasty B-roads... no siree! πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ˜πŸ€£πŸ˜‚...

SabianJ95's Profile
SabianJ95

That was the plan you have sort of put me off now, maybe go south instead                                                                                                                                                                             
SabianJ95's Profile
SabianJ95

My Devon trip is still available I will have to change the dates......I think                                                                                                                                                                             
SabianJ95's Profile
SabianJ95

Isle of Man, Ireland, Lake District and Scotland as well                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

And Yorkshire of coarse
So look in our events calenders and find events in all those places once we're allowed out on our bikes again                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 739 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption