'Going to buy drugs' among lockdown breach excuses

25 Posts | Latest reply on 30/05/2020 16:26:29 by Double six | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Police in Wales have released examples of just some of the reasons people have given for supposed "essential" travel.

"My son is a rubbish cook so I take him food every day"

"I've just been to feed the fish"

"I've been to buy nail clippers for the dog"

"I've bought a new catapult and wanted to try it out"

"I'm taking my mate into Newport to buy drugs"

"I am taking my quad bike for a walk and I promise I am not going ride it around a field"

"I thought I heard someone may be in trouble, so I came to have a look but I don't know their name or remember the person who told me it".

And my favorite "I don't watch the news - what's going on?"

Among the motorists stopped across north Wales, they had:

Driven from Birkenhead to walk up Snowdon because they were "bored"

Made a 52-mile round-trip to buy CBD oil

Driven from Norfolk to "exchange a motorbike"

Driven from Shropshire to "pick a table up from mum"

Driven from Birkenhead to "pick up a bed"
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Im surprized I haven't been stopped yet on my way to work.                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

For the first time I have seen a police motorcycle on my local roads,                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

We'll never get rid of this virus without a vaccine because there are too many people who can't follow the guidelines.
Some of my neighbours behave now as they always have. Sitting outside, close to each other.

The other day a neighbour's daughter came to show everyone her new baby. Is she insane?!🤬
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Still want a vaccine?

https://www.fort-russ.com/2020/04/robert-f-kennedy-jr-exposes-bill-gates-vaccine-dictatorship-plan-cites-gates-twisted-messiah-complex/

https://www.uspoliticsandnews.com/why-didnt-bill-gates-vaccinate-his-own-children/

https://vactruth.com/2014/10/05/bill-gates-vaccine-crimes/

https://www.thenewamerican.com/world-news/africa/item/19497-doctors-un-vaccines-in-kenya-used-to-sterilize-women

"Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017"

Just let that sink in. Very nearly half a million kids paralysed, by a vaccine!!

So that's Africa and India that the Gates Foundation has ****ed up, and now we're spiralling towards a worldwide campaign of forced vaccinations.

Vaccines are good, innit :-/

I'll go to prison before I let them vaccinate me. That I promise.
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

Anyone remember Thalidomide?

Yet another vaccine from some arsehole who thought they knew best. Then messed about for decades dragging it out to make sure every one of the victims and their parents were dead so they couldn't sue. The medical profession and the pharmaceutical industry are guilty of that, and we're supposed to trust them now?

They can **** right off!!
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Couldn't agree more Corni, I will knock lumps out of anyone trying to force me to be vaccinated, they might overpower me eventually, but they'll wish they hadn't tried. Bill Gates is a salesman not an expert in any field including computer software.
Has anyone else noticed the increased amount of hoops they want to introduce vis a vis online banking and shopping et al?

Try watching this, https://youtu.be/_EYGULY0wMw, the first couple of minutes can be disregarded, but listen to what the Doctors are saying. Time to wake up.
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

that link does not work 66                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

It appears to have been taken down. Linz has seen it and she said it was thought provoking. I'll try to find it elsewhere.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Ok. The video is still there, possibly the link is faulty.
Go to youtube and search for, "the full english show, wake up world". I just found it by searching directly for it
The first couple of minutes are just example, they interview is interesting.
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

There appears to be a lot of these videos coming to the fore now. There`s one on youtube called "Planned_demic" which I watched this morning & it echoes what I have been saying all along about the "virus" being man made & released deliberately as a method of control.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

you wanna try it with me?                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

Excellent news!!

https://youtu.be/9JG5b8Qt_CY

Now they're going after Fauci, "the depopulation doctor"

Double 6, I'm glad I'm not the only one ;-)                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Corni, well that is a huge kick to the bollocks for Soros and Gates. Advancements in technology haven't reached the point where we can produce a vaccine or medication in such a short time scale and expect it to be safe. It takes years of testing before a drug can be considered safe, not 12 months!
It was about 10 or 15 years ago that Faucci came out and said that Hydroxychloroquine and Chloroquine were effective against the corona family of viruses, why has he changed his mind? Big pharma and a big bank balance is why.
…….and they say we're the nutjobs, well at least I try to look at the world with an open mind and eyes, blindly accepting what the elites tell you turns you into sheep.
Jenna's Profile
Jenna

In: Newport

I'll be getting vaccinated. I don't agree with all these conspiracy theories, just a load of nonsense if you ask me. Someone with absolutely no qualifications brainwashing people into believing vaccines are poison is just a slap in the face to the qualified doctors who have devoted their lives saving others.
Double six's Profile
Double six

Jenna, not wishing to start a row but equally qualified people in the scientific and medical fields have come out say the global reaction to the virus was wrong, so disagreeing with what the mainstream media want you to believe is hardly a slap in the face.
Having the opportunity to hold a different viewpoint is a constitutional right many would like to see taken away.
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

Jenna, you need to wake up, girl!!

Conspiracy theories? lmfao you really are brainwashed!!

497,000 Indian children paralysed by Gates' vaccines, and you think this is all a conspiracy theory? In that case, ask the Indian government what they think of the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation.
Lots of Africans dead too, because of Gate's vaccines. In fact, more died from the vaccines than the diseases they were allegedly trying to cure.

https://childrenshealthdefense.org/news/the-bill-gates-effect-whos-dtp-vaccine-kills-more-children-in-africa-than-the-diseases-it-targets/

Double Six, it just gets better and better, doesn't it. Check this out :-/

https://corsination.com/fauci-patents-on-hiv-covid-19-components/?fbclid=IwAR0ltHqnnfPRxTInEBn7Wz5MFeKuZD6MpT1EXzvu2MgiboUokMG1b2kL1iE

Double six's Profile
Double six

Very sinister Corni, can you just imagine what would happen if Clinton is a late substitute for Biden, and the Gates foundation teamed up with them and Faucci? There would be another civil war in the states if they tried to make it mandatory to have innoculations under the guise of 'keeping the nation safe'. It wouldn't be long before a global conflagration erupted either.
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

Double Six, been talking about the same thing with some American mates lately. There's a couple of organisations over there, the III Percenters and the Oath Keepers. They're all ex and serving military and law enforcement. Their whole point is to defend the constitution, and stand by the oath they took. They're all heavily armed and extremely well trained. They will not open fire on or go to war with civillians if it ever comes to that. The government would lose, most of the serving military would refuse to go to war against their countrymen. A lot of the police however, the ones that aren't a member of either organisation, probably would open fire on civillians if ordered to. They shoot loads of people anyway, being ordered to is just a green light and a free pass against any charges later.
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

Something I found earlier......

As RFK Jr has pointed out - the way it works is that if any of this is false, then Bill Gates should sue him immediately for libel. However it’s not false, so he cannot.

“Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India ‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017.

In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines.

In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.

In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.

During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50-500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, "We are guinea pigs for drug makers".

Nelson Mandela's formar Senior Economist, Professor Patrick Bond, describes Gates' philantropic practises as "ruthless" and immoral".

In 2010, Gates committed $ 10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. A month later Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines "could reduce population". In 2014, Kenya's Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony "tetanus" vaccine campaign.

Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade. Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico and the Philippines.

A 2017 study (Morgensen et.Al.2017) showed that WHO's popular DTP is killing more African than the disease it pretends to prevent. Vaccinated girls suffered 10x the death rate of unvaccinated children.
Gates and the WHO refused to recall the lethal vaccine which WHO forces upon millions of African children annually.
Global public health advocates around the world accuse Gates of - hijacking WHO's agenda away from the projects that are proven to curb infectious diseases; clean water, hygiene, nutrition and economic development. They say he has diverted agency resources to serve his personal fetish - that good health only comes in a syringe.

In addition to using his philantropy to control WHO, UNICEF, GAVI and PATH, Gates funds private pharmaceutical companies that manifacture vaccines, and a massive network of pharmaceutical -industry front groups that broadcast deceptive propaganda, develop fraudulent studies, conduct surveillance and psychological operations against vaccine hesitancy and use Gates' power and money to silence dissent and coerce compliance.

In this recent nonstop Pharmedia appearances, Gates appears gleeful that the Covid-19 crisis will give him the opportunity to force his third-world vaccine programs on American children."

Robert F. Kennedy Jr

Just a conspiracy theory, eh Jenna?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.9414 seconds. There are 334 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption