COVID-19 - reasons not to ride

137 Posts | Latest replyย on 26/07/2020 09:43:39 by pรณg mo thรณin | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

D6 Ive never been off the list I just distract her by pointing at random objects and say Look at that and she is watching it for hours waiting for something to happen.                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

I'll be looking for certain toy animals then, secrete them around campsite for just that purpose then.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Just point and shout "PENGUIN"                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Wounded Penguin is more fun as you get the shock factor in there too                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

"Ice cream van coming" works well too.                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Lindsay I'm sure I won't be the first in line ๐Ÿ˜

I'll just turn the other cheek. But which one first ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿ˜ฌ                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Rag your so right about Ma and that sucks!
D6 you sure are a lovey.
JP has Fink as back up and she makes bread mmmmmm
Yarg well done you just joined the lovey club.
YM you are now officially 1st in line.

Lindz i shall use a foam hand stuffed with jelly tots stuck on a broom handle to keep in line with regs.
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Thanks BJ. I suddenly moved to number 1 in line ๐Ÿ˜ That was quick.

But I'd surely give my place up to somebody more deserving of the accolade ๐Ÿ˜‚ Like ..............๐Ÿค”                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

YM it is well deserved                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

Thank you BJ ๐Ÿ˜Š Just what I've always wanted ๐Ÿ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

BJ I can't be a lovey I don't have an equity card.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

D6 its in the post                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

How did you get the address for 6 Manor, i haven't told anyone yet?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

I was clean shaven,and still blonde,when i started reading this forum post....pmsl                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ Jinx.....                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Well as you have named 7 other ways of dealing with the issue there is no reason to go out on a bike and put yourself at risk of being in an accident. Stay safe my friend                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

You said it Baloo why don't they just meditat, much safer and cheaper                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

It is irrelevant if they find it difficult not to ride. It is as simple as this there are laws put in place to try and stop the spread of corvid 19. If they don't like it tuff shit I don't like having to run the risk of going to work to deliver goods all they have to do is stay the fuck at home. Here is a thought how long before insurance companies say it was an unnecessary journey so your insurance is void
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

It's funny the ideas some people come up with as an excuse to ride.... What did and do they do in extreme weather conditions with ice and snow? I know some ride all year round but a lot of roads don't get treated.... I am also a key worker, luckily I can walk to work but do people really think the government put this lockdown in place on w whim, spend billions of ยฃinto the economy just for the sake of it?? The more people are complying with lockdown and stay the fuck at home, the quicker we can ALL come out of it...
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Forget giving one reason to stay home.

Try 29,427 reasons. Each and every death should be reason enough to do as you are asked.

Stay at home, protect the NHS, save lives!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6914 seconds. There are 971 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption