Event Calendar Download

7 Posts | Latest reply on 12/04/2020 11:07:18 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Kracken's Profile
Kracken

In: London
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi,
Please can you help? and apologies if i have missed, it i have had a look but could not find what i was looking for.
the events pages is great, however i would love to be able to import the calendar into my calendar app. This makes planning the year ahead - life after lockdown much easier when i can see everything all at once.

Cheers
K
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi Mate

If you click at the top left on MENU.
Then click on EVENTS.
And then on ADD YOUR EVENT.
Fill in the details and submit it

Hope this helps                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

Hi Rags does he want to transfer our calendar to his computer which I'd of thought was a cut and paste job                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

You're right Bill, I didn't read it properly.
I saw the Download and thought he wanted to add the music event

Sorry Kracken I don't have a clue                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Lmao, Download is CANCELLED 😲                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hello Kracken
Best ask the boss, Matt. Message him thro the staff contact, scroll down and click on the envelope in the blue Square, then choose website problem.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I've managed to share the calendar by email but unsure of how to proceed after that.

Open calendar
Show the year 2020
Hit the black profile button on top right
Choose method (I choose email)
Add email address
Send

It came through really quickly.
There must be some way of getting info to merge. I'm on mobi so with have a look when on lappy.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2246 seconds. There are 786 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption