Any Trekkies or Red Dwarf fans

33 Posts | Latest reply on 25/04/2020 14:36:37 by aozorasan | Go to original / last post
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Yeah, Hair still spiked up and dyed, tight jeans and a beer belly hanging over the top

Bit like the majority of us then. Well at least the last bit anyway 😂😂                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

What's the consensus on Blake's Seven?                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Never watched Blakes seven but when I am not slavering over Claudia Black I am partial to Biker Mice from Mars.                                                                                                                                                                             
dubs's Profile
dubs

In: newport
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

i must be a geek from star trek to stargate atlantis if its sci fi bring it on                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Red dwarf is epic 👍 but for me it's star wars and the marvel universe
As a kid i was battlestar galactica daft                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

No one has mentioned Dr Who yet? I have a post card signed by Tom Baker..... Although that is straying a long way from the original question of this thread, so apologies to Lady Pegasus!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Just watched Red Dwarf: Promised land and even though it doesn't hold the same naïve charm of the original first couple of series, still killed a bit of time while naff all else is on.                                                                                                                                                                             
Shackleton's Profile
Shackleton

In: Tonbridge
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Babylon 5 anyone? some were hard going and star trek definitely borrowed/got ideas from there                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

Pretty much anything sci fi.
I even remember the film dark star.
Red dwarf was great when it involved both Grant and Naylor.
Deadpool is a good film to watch 👌                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

I vote for the Clangers, but only in black and white... It wasn't the same when they re-visited it in colour.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Mother, Major, Tiny and Small, Soup Dragon, Iron Chicken, Froglets and blue string soup! What's not to like?! ❤️ I've got a full set kicking around in the loft somewhere 🤔🙄                                                                                                                                                                             
evilshiddenclaws's Profile
evilshiddenclaws

In: Scottish Borders
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I’m a trekkie, currently rewatching the next generation on Netflix :)                                                                                                                                                                             
aozorasan's Profile
aozorasan

In: Wolverhampton

Hard core Sci-fi fan. Altered Carbon S1&2 first class, S3 total tripe. Never really been into Star Wars, loved District 9 for it's sharp observations about apartheid while still keeping the film interesting. Edge of Tomorrow was excellent well executed and avoided the repetition of events masterfully to keep the audience engaged whereas the War of the Worlds remake also staring Cruise was a massive disappointment. If you're into different try Gantz:0 I think it's on Netflix or Steins Gate if you can find it but it takes 5 episodes to get going.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4844 seconds. There are 423 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption