Scams

5 Posts | Latest reply on 15/04/2020 14:55:42 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

Never seen so many scams in one night before to many to report, many useing the same piccy, think they must be doing it to be a pain in the neck                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

Sorry didn't know this had a la ready been reported                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

At least Bill, you and Sandi were observant enought to post your concerns. Unlike some like me who never noticed at first🙄👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Strom67's Profile
Strom67

In: Hilton, Cambs
40% Karma40% Karma 40% Karma40% Karma

Is there any way of knowing which are scams. I have just had a pm from someone wanting me to email on a private email and yet the profile has been removed. How are they still sending messages?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

VStrom they can send messages once they have been booted off, can you send me a PM with the profile name and i will check on the status for you.
Some people try to draw folk away from BM to chat, but we encourage people to get to know somebody before swapping personal contact info.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2578 seconds. There are 897 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption