New girl

9 Posts | Latest reply on 14/08/2020 23:12:58 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi, Claire from Ludgershall (Wilts) here.
I ride a Blade and an Indian Scout.
Looking to widen my circle, can you help :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi Claire
Welcome to BM,
If it's your turning circle I would try different bikes. But guessing it's your circle of friends this is a good place to start.

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Hiya, I used to live in Ludgershall until 3 years ago... Once lockdown is over, there are bike nights near you, Salisbury and loomies for example... Otherwise, welcome to the madhouse                                                                                                                                                                             
Hondabuddy's Profile
Hondabuddy

In: Southampton
36% Karma36% Karma 36% Karma36% Karma

Hi Claire and welcome to BM
When this lockdown is lifted there a fair few places to meet folks around. A couple have already been mentioned like Loomies, also Pool quay, Weymouth, and quite a few smaller weekly and monthly meets.
Have fun and enjoy the site.
You could also join a local bike club near where you live and expand from that.
Scotty24's Profile
Scotty24

In: Dundee

Well if you ever fancy touring Scotland give me a shout. I'm not sure if your circle streaches that far 😂.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Thanks all 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
WeeDee's Profile
WeeDee

In: Paisley

Welcome to BM, bit far to widen the circle but give us a message if you're up to meet here in chilly Scotland.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Loads of circles well large loops to ride in South Wales if you fancy a tour                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

No offence intended..but I turned vay and increased my friends circle..🙄🤣                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3164 seconds. There are 318 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption