Warning to all truck drivers

6 Posts | Latest reply on 10/04/2020 17:53:08 by Cornholio | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2872781519434576&id=100001082676969                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Got this from Facebook.
Please watch out all my lorry driving colleagues. This is some people’s mentality. Metal bar on the end of a rope/chain at windscreen height. Be careful out there. Nicked from another drivers page as it was not shared.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Yes I have seen that on fb they are bloody metal some of them. Thanks for the heads up or should that be keep your heads down                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Not on fb but I can guess whats going on. Not a new phenomenon, an old colleague told me years ago about idiots hanging old hoovers from motorway bridges. Several deaths as a result.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

You're welcome JP.

66 that's not a good way to recycle old electrical items is it?

Seriously tho the people who do this should get charged with attempted murder/ murder. Pure evil.                                                                                                                                                                             
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Reminds me of arseholes putting wire or rope across trails in the countryside, to hurt/kill people riding their dirt bikes legally, green laning. If I ever caught someone doing that, I'd leave them where I found them. They wouldn't be walking away afterwards, I promise you that.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3105 seconds. There are 346 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption