Motoholics Anonymous

58 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 13/04/2020 18:06:15 by Mac Max | Go to original / last post
willow's Profile
willow

In: Tyldesley
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Hello
My name is willow and I'm a motolic.
I've not ridden my bike for...... Ermmmm.... Dunno
Feels like for ever..........
Brummmmmmmmm
Brummmmmmm

Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

On the contrary gbear,I have decent kit,I just don't find riding any of my bikes when it's either pissing down or the roads are full of ice anything like a fun pastime.Round here it's rained that much this winter we're all getting webbed feet.My garden has gone from having a lawn to being a moss patch..
Shackleton's Profile
Shackleton

In: Tonbridge
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

I'm a motoholic, slowly turning into crazy frog! aning ning ning                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Haha! I live alone in the countryside and have taken to standing at my back fence talking to the sheep! πŸ˜‚

I can easily relate to this, especially as they now have LAMBS 😈
Grumpy of the Seven's Profile
Grumpy of the Seven

In: Cannock
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Don't know if I'm a motorholic but just got all the girls out of the garage fired them up just to turn the oil over of course purely medicinal for the girls to keep them healthy . Then I had to give them a bath with lots of bubbles nothing kinky honestly then of course I had to ride them one at a time back into the garage and rush back into the house . It wouldn't be the done thing for people to see old Grumpy smiling.
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield

I got a feeling that when this is all over, there'll be a mad rush for new vehicle batteries.

Especially for those without optimisers, on bike or car πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

Just found I hadn't plugged the optimiser in hope it can recover it                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield

Just depends on type of optimiser.

There are cheap ones that only keep your battery cycle charged.

Other expensive ones which maintain the battery cells as well and can keep your battery not only charged but in good health.

Really important these days due to sealed batteries.
I think I remember, in the days past, you had to maintain your own cells with certain additives πŸ€”
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Mine is the expensive one but if it gets completely flat I need to start it of on my dad's 1960s charger                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood

Confession time - could resist no longer and took Katy for a spin this morning - dont know what came over me?
Maybe it didnt help letting her in from garage to sit by me in lounge last night - watching netflix, arm around her, few JD's and those big puppy dog lights just got to me - sorry folks :(
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Sorry Pete but some people just don't have any strength or resolve, no staying power, they fall down at the first hurdle they fail to stay firm when the going gets tough, you have to stay strong, stay focused, think of the bigger picture and go and give yourself a slap on the wrist ,πŸ€—πŸ˜„πŸ€—πŸ˜„πŸ€—
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood

Wasnt MY fault Bill - but I did give her a damn good talking to when we got back - and made her go back in the garage!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Quote:
Mine is the expensive one but if it gets completely flat I need to start it of on my dad's 1960s charger...

Would that be a Dodge Charger Bill?
Hard one to leave in the garage                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

A Dodge that would be a good idea, spent last night looking at cars trying to find something different to buy if I sell my 1963 Mini Cooper                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

I broke the ignition on the work bike. Im not happy I may have to get 1 of the others out now                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Sounds like a lame excuse JP.
I can`t help but wonder how many attempts it took to break it? :-)                                                                                                                                                                             
WeeDee's Profile
WeeDee

In: Paisley

Hi I'm Dee and I haven't had bike out in 13 days...back in car tomoz, going to work. mee maw                                                                                                                                                                             
Mac Max's Profile
Mac Max

In: Reading
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

My name is Mac Max and I'm a motoholic, the exhaust finally gave up last week after several repairs and half the stock of gun gum from Halfords . I striped the exhaust of the bike and waiting for the payday at end of month to order the new exhaust system, so in the meantime to help with the therapy I put the laptop on the handlebars YouTube motorcycle journeys sit on the bike with a tinnie in hand. note of caution after getting near to the end of an eighteen pack you tend to slip off lol ,,

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6797 seconds. There are 413 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption