Motoholics Anonymous

58 Posts | Latest reply on 13/04/2020 18:06:15 by Mac Max | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Haha! I live alone in the countryside and have taken to standing at my back fence talking to the sheep! 😂

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hello my name is Fink and I had a chat with my bike yesterday...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Quote:
Haha! I live alone in the countryside and have taken to standing at my back fence talking to the sheep! 😂

As long as you're not wearing wellington boots whilst whispering sweet nothings in their ears you've got nothing to see the doctor about (or the police for that matter)

Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

I live alone in a town but it's so quiet round here I might as well be in the countryside, think I'll get the bike out tomorrow and ride it up and down the dive, I save the JD for the night, it helps me sleep when I'm not doing anything all day                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I went for a ride out yesterday, I discovered that if you go stupidly fast the virus can't catch you 😉                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Hope you wasn't going stupidly fast Paul because that would be really stupid you risking putting more work on the NHS                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Ahaahahah!

Quote:

Quote:
As long as you're not wearing wellington boots whilst whispering sweet nothings in their ears you've got nothing to see the doctor about (or the police for that matter)

LoneBiker1's Profile
LoneBiker1

In: Blackpool
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

I was out last week, only round trips to work and back, the roads are empty! but looking forward to when lockdown is over and hopefully the weather will still be nice!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

I had gone 16 days and 12 hours but then I rode my bike today......
I tried to shop in the village, but the CoOp had no meat left at all.
I could have taken the car but the bike was whispering to me.....
I told myself it was only one ride and it was less than an hour from leaving to getting home, but now I want more!
Is there a national helpline?
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Im now down to 45 mins                                                                                                                                                                             
Wraith750's Profile
Wraith750

In: Stevenage
18% Karma18% Karma 18% Karma18% Karma

Hi, my name`s John & I`m a motoholic. I`ve gone to extreme measures to prevent any unnecessary urges by taking my oldest bike apart for some light restoration therapy!
I`ve also managed to cheat by having a rideout every day for almost an hour - on an 18 speed racing cycle! I`m hoping I can get fitter in the hope that once the lockdown is finally over I`ll be able to hold up my Beemer :-)
Triple955's Profile
Triple955

In: Chorley

Hi,I'm Andy and I could be a motoholic...I haven't ridden any of my motorcycles properly since last November due to a,weather and b,not being allowed out since a got warmer....I talk to them in the garage and if they're behaving,start them up....                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hey Andy...………...There's no such thing as bad weather......just bad clothing....so save up what your not spending on petrol at the moment and treat yourself. You know it makes sense. LOL                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

I think you might need more than the right clothes to ride safely through winter, not to mention what it can do to your bike                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Just a steely determination,and lots of WD40,Bill....then ride the clean ones when the sun comes out..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Can't fault you jinx I ride to work every day due to traffic but to be honest at the min the only reason I ride is so the bike bug don't get to bite me lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

The thought of leaving my bike in the garage until the sun shines really would drive me up the wall.
I have to use 4 wheels for work but that parks outside the house on Friday night and doesn't move till Monday morning. Unless there is snow and ice I use my bike every weekend for shopping and visiting but not for long trips for fear of hypothermia as I is an old geezer. Beating the traffic and parking problems is well worth the bit of cleaning if the roads have been salted.
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Got to make the most of it,while it lasts....soon be too many (insert German car manufacturer name here)driving wankers clogging the roads again..lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, I am a motoholic its been at least 2 minutes since I looked at my shinny and disgracefully very clean bike on the drive.

it sits outside the office window, teasing me!                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

I'm a motoholics and I have almost fallen off the wagon.
I've been to the garage and licked Scootie, but I stopped short of inserting anything.
(Yes that is 'licked', although autofuckup wanted it to read 'locked').                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

sounds like a Freudian slip to me.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 1.0469 seconds. There are 327 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption