Motoholics Anonymous

58 Posts | Latest replyย on 13/04/2020 18:06:15 by Mac Max | Go to original / last post
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
53% Karma53% Karma 53% Karma53% Karma

Hello, my name is Stephen and I'm motoholic.
I've not ridden a motorcycle for 7 days, 1 hour and 23 minutes.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
88% Karma88% Karma 88% Karma88% Karma

Hello Steve my name is John and I'm motoholic.
I've not ridden a motorcycle for 2 days and 1 hour and 35 minutes.

Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Hello Steve, JP. My name is Glyn and I'm also a Motoholic.
I've not ridden a motorcycle for 8 days, 2 hours and some minutes.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Stay strong JP and Glyn, stay strong.                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Hello all,my name is Jinx and i'm a motoholic..i've not ridden a motorcycle for 6 hours now..(well it's cheap petrol at Tesco,and i still have to get to work tomorrow)                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello all my name is Pete but I am in denial
However I have been working on my trike as a kind of therapy - now time for a JD to kill of any CV bugs lurking about                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

SNAP !! A preventative JD before bedtime here too..enjoy Pete.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hi, I'm Paul and I'm a recovering motorholic, I found that the motorholic re-enactment society works well as a support group and has a 24 hr helpline incase you wake up with the sweats in the middle of the night                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

Hi all not sure if you'd call me a motoholic. or not as I don't ride my bike in winter, but I'm definitely getting withdrawal symptoms, I find the best thing fo this is a big slug of JD, looking forwards to getting out there again and meeting you in a field somewere
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

We might be onto something with the JD thing, although I suspect further research will be required before it can be rolled out to the wider community.
Anecdotally are people finding it is more beneficial to take their daily medication evenings or mornings?
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

All day long...god help my passengers..!!!!!๐Ÿ˜†And making my research as extensive as possible without getting hung over,lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

Quote:
All day long...god help my passengers..!!!!!

That made I laugh ๐Ÿ˜„                                                                                                                                                                             
Z650chick's Profile
Z650chick

In: Blackpool

Hello my name is Diane and Iโ€™m a budding motoholic. I havenโ€™t ridden my motorcycle for 13 days and 30 minutes. Withdrawals are getting worse each day. I am now sitting on the bike just once a day but finding it difficult to quit staring into the garage for long periods of time
Any help or advice would be gratefully received ๐Ÿ˜…
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Hello all my name is Colin and I'm also a motoholic.

I've not ridden a motorcycle for 3 days, 23 hours and about 21 minutes.

All the panniers are on and it MUST be about time to do another food shop at a supermarket at least 20 miles away ;-)

Maybe my mother in her 70's needs a visit too, caring for the vulnerable, she's 110 miles away ;-)
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood

Steve - The best part of this lockdown is you dont have to drive / ride everyday - so can have JD morning / noon & night if you feel it is required - like the idea of using the bike for shopping as everything is rationed it would fit in my panniers OR require more trips to the shops - win win
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Z650chick...if you'd like to pick up my prescription for me,and drop it round,i'm sure that's permissible under the new rules,360 mile round trip should take care of the cabin fever ,and cure you of gazing longingly at the garage,too....i'm here to help..:)>
P.s. Surgery shuts at 6 p.m.,i'll get the kettle on..""OO""
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hello my name is Fink and I had a chat with my bike yesterday                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

I'm a motolic and I'm frothing at the mouth.
Somebody get me some marble and a chisel. 'Here lies Yorkie Mick and he's bloody annoyed' No really sticking in there. It'll sure be sweet when it's all over and the first time out. Man am I going to hog and milk it ๐Ÿ‘
Jinx bet the prescription is JD ๐Ÿ˜‚
Z650chick's Profile
Z650chick

In: Blackpool

I will be there tomorrow ๐Ÿ˜

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Z650chick...if you'd like to pick up my prescription for me,and drop it round,i'm sure that's permissible under the new rules,360 mile round trip should take care of the cabin fever ,and cure you of g...

Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hello my name is Fink and I had a chat with my bike yesterday...

Fink did you'r bike make more sense than JP?
Just wondering

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7148 seconds. There are 284 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption