Whos still working and managing to ride

3 Posts | Latest reply on 27/03/2020 13:25:58 by Forky1340 | Go to original / last post
Forky1340's Profile
Forky1340

In: Soham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Ill not be going into lockdown unless the government stops all construction .
...so at least im able to keep riding to work ....watch this space                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Can I please ask that nobody responds to this.

Forky's obviously posted this to get angry replies telling him that he is a selfish and ignorant person and lets hope that he and all the ignoramuses he works with don't have a accident on their way to and from work or while at work putting our already over stretched emergency services under more pressure due to their stupidity.
Forky1340's Profile
Forky1340

In: Soham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

My bosses have told me my site is still working if i dont go to work i dont get paid they are waiting for the government to pay my wages so they dont have too                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 390 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption