The BM Virtual K.I.S.S. Rally

88 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 02/04/2020 01:47:58 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Glyn, I've tented next to you, there ain't no way in hell would I share with ya! 😲😳🀯😯

You are afterall aka;

World Champion Snorer 2019

and

The Strangest Noises Ever To Be Made By A Biker Whilst Sleeping (European Title Holder).

Not forgetting Glyn the Snorer, Astral ExplorerπŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€£
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

The beauty of a virtual rally, for me, no snorers, except me of course πŸ˜‚
πŸ˜›                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Alterbridge live on stage with me as a backing dancer                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

Sounds good BJ could do with a good laugh and don't drop your icecream lol.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

All I can see is Myles Kennedy's face when BJ starts trying to do 'the bump' with him!πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

I bet he holds on tight to er icecream.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

Do you know I don't think I'll take my tent down at the end I'll just walk away and leave it                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

For each day we are locked down we should add another to the rally.
More bands, more beer and more rideouts                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

I thought that was the intension Rags, for the duration.                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Double six, Ty wants to know if he can have another pillion ride..60 mph of course.....                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
17% Karma17% Karma 17% Karma17% Karma

Different bike now joey, could be more like 160 now.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Linz, I will admit I have the occasional snore but I believe there are other who are comparable, but as you say I am a champion.
As it's a virtual rally then it can be snoring free we don't have to sleep.
Just party 🀘                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Don't know if we have a location for this event but I suggest we have it somewhere different, on top of a pass in the Alps                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Bill, how about another planet, one that doesn't have germs? πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I like that idea Bill,

We can have a yodeling contest,                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Ooh Rags, will you be wearing your leiderhosen again?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Yodelling is that shouting fo someone to fetch the beer Rags                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Lindsay do you want me to wear them outside your dreams too?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Of course 😍😍😍😊. I can't wait I am virtually ready n waiting!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Can we have some fire eaters for entertainment purposes please?

There's nowt like getting virtually squiffy n sitting watching other folk playing with fire. I like those twirly things they wave around their heads... or is that something else πŸ€”πŸ™„πŸ€¨

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6055 seconds. There are 323 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption