The BM Virtual K.I.S.S. Rally

88 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 02/04/2020 01:47:58 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
4% Karma4% Karma 4% Karma4% Karma

What about ELO                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield

D6 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Liking this virtual rally idea, can drink as much and for as long and no hang over.

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Glyn, tis my long weekend and believe me, I have had a hangover!hahahaha

oh, by the way, it was Rags idea to hold a virtual rally, I just put my tuppence worth in the same as everyone else.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

You can have ELO if you like Blue

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Packing up and on my way virtually, absolutely what the doctor ordered, bottles of JD in tow - and reckon the weather looks amazing mmmmm let the good times roll ...                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex

Thanks rags, possibly edgar broughton band.

Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Boomtown rats please 😊 and how many bottles do we need?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

ABBA all night just for BJ

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Just thought food will be Finks Fresh Bread and hot Pork butties                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

And BJ gets her own bit of dance floor for ABBA.
Joey, How many bottles do you need?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Chantillilace, πŸ€”I'll look after that bottle of JD for you to keep it safe. πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Chantillilace, do not, under any circumstances, DO NOT leave your JD alone with lindsay, you will never see it again.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

Linz what is your definition of looking after a bottle of JD ?
I recall you looked after a bottle at the farmyard and it contents diminished πŸ€”πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

D6 you posted just before me,
Looks like Linz has a reputation.

Double six's Profile
Double six

Did I think that out loud? Oh yes indeed I did.
Glynn, anyone who spends just an afternoon with linz knows of her fondness for that bourbon devil!                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

So true D6                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Rags, depends on if I have to share 😘                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

Does any lady need to share a tent with me. 😜                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

Bill it is a virtual rally so any thing is possible for all of us πŸ€”                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I'll be glad not to take my tent down at the end off the weekend

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6992 seconds. There are 647 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption