The BM Virtual K.I.S.S. Rally

88 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 02/04/2020 01:47:58 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

We haven't had a KISS (Keep It Simply Stupid) Rally for a few years, so with events all over the place getting cancelled let's have a virtual Kiss rally.

It will be held at the Ton Up Inn.
What drinks do they need to order in?
You can have long gone beers like Watneys Red Barrel.

What bands do you want to play here? any band you like from what ever time, so the Rolling Stones from 1964 doing "Route 66 and Walking The Dog" to the Red Hot Chili Peppers from 84 doing "Mommy Where's Daddy" or the band you saw in the pub the other night
We have three stages so we can have 30 bands over the weekend and not all rock bands please.

What food stalls do we want there?

It's your rally, so you make it.

PS. BJ isn't allowed to pick on anyone except CW.
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

I can spin a few virtual discs in chatroom if bands on stage are not to peeps tastes.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Music: rockabilly and rock and roll
+Scran: eggburger

= One happy bunny
πŸ™‚ πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Optics at bar....Jack Daniels,Jim Beam,Southern Comfort...Cider of any description will do me,ta..:)
Bands,just who i've seen recently will do...Joanne Shaw Taylor,Kris Barras Band,oh and Beth Hart..
Food stalls with Chilli Con Carne,a selection of veggie/vegan,sausage and chips...already paid for two tickets,honest...:)>
Matt04's Profile
Matt04

In: Nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Soft rock
Honey roasted cashews nuts and Whiskey....... and if it's not to much a nice hugπŸ€— Off a Female                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

As it's a virtual rally it will have to be a virtual hug lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt04's Profile
Matt04

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
As it's a virtual rally it will have to be a virtual hug lol...

I'll settle for any hug at the moment                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

veggie/vegan stall in the back field                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt04's Profile
Matt04

Ragnar ....πŸ€”πŸ€”Is that near the toilet πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ™Š                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Lots of toilets and showers all over the place                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

Can I come on the ex Rossi, Honda world championship winning bike I've just bought                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

il send a lorry j load of JD to keep us going, suppose we should have some food as well                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

I can please request a good selection of Korn, SOAD, Levellers, Ghost, RHCP, 'tallica, RATM, George Thorogood tracks please?

I'm packed n ready to pitch my πŸ•οΈ I hope the loos are clean.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I think we can have George Thorogood headline on stage two on the Saturday night for you Lindsay.

The loos are very clean with lots of bog roll                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Bikeabill,better make that 2 lorryloads of JD,i feel a thirst building here..πŸ˜ˆπŸ‘πŸ»πŸΊπŸ»πŸΊπŸ»πŸΊ                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

We need a ride out, can be a very long one because no one will get a aching arse and everyone can keep up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Joey05's Profile
Joey05

In: Preston

Plenty of Captain Morgans or Kraken please :) and Chip van please. Music, anything you can dance to … and a virtual hug from Rags cos not seen him in ages x

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I,ll bring the chip van with free chips for everyone and maybe the odd sausage or two, towed behind it will be an ice cream van cos i owe my mate BJ an ice cream or two. That should save me a slap hopefully.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

What time is it kicking off?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Bro is doing a stint of Karaoke on the first night and is looking for requests                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6533 seconds. There are 304 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption