Is there anyone that would go pillion in Essex?

7 Posts | Latest replyย on 21/03/2020 14:48:13 by Lindsay | Go to original / last post
Gavinhog's Profile
Gavinhog

In: Clacton on sea
37% Karma37% Karma 37% Karma37% Karma

I have been on here for s while now and started to feel like no one ever really replies that much and just used it for rallies, but are there actually any women on here actually interested in going pillion just for rides and coffee with a guy riding a custom Harley Davidson trike?
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Maybe you're not getting replies because you're married?
Not exactly a situation I'd put myself in.
I was chatting with a man recently, not a member of BM, it was actually on Facebook, a group of folk who went to the same school.

I joined and posted, and he contacted me and started chatting me up straight away, I didn't ask if he is married, naively assumed he wasn't.
We chatted for about a week when he told me he is married, still lives in the same house but have separate rooms, then told me they go on holiday together and family get togethers and that she's his soul mate and best friend.

What planet is he on? I can't imagine any woman putting herself in that situation.

No offence Gavin, just my opinion.

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Bloody right Sandi.
Married/separated people who look to get involved with others are selfish. They want their cake and eat it. They should sort out their life and situation, tie up loose ends and get single before they mess with other folks lives. I should know. I got involved with one and when I asked why they hadn't divorced it was all about money and property.
Needless to say I walked and never looked back
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Gav does state on his profile that he is married and "in an open marriage" so he's being open and honest, not trying to hide anything.

I know of a couple of BMers who have become an item after such a circumstances. They are very happy together.

Each to their own.
To answer the question of pilly. Yes, I would defo consider the offer, if you were in my locality and on the understanding that it was no strings attached i.e. no expectation other than friendship.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Have and open marriage if you like but personally "I don't eat my dinner off of a dirty plate" if you take my meaning                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Can we get this back on subject, Gavin's asked a simple question if there's anyone who want's to go for a ride?
He didn't ask for people to condemn or condone the fact he's married and been refreshingly honesty about it. which is more than some other members.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

My point exactly Rags.
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป

Good luck with the pilly offer Gav. ๐Ÿ€                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 374 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption