Canceled rally's and hollidays

80 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 31/03/2020 03:45:03 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
Jack Jones's Profile
Jack Jones

In: Tell you later
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

i done the Dragon rally one year , pissed it down all the way there , whilst i was there and 3/4 of the way back , stopped at me mates to change socks and a hot drink , i came out and it was snowing for the next 60 odd miles                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

What irks the most is for the first time in ages we have whole bunch of BM camping sessions in the diary... and then along comes covid19.
I'm still up for camping provided the sites are open. But I'll most likely sit outside the pub rather than sit in a crowded bar.
Cafes ditto.
I'll take a stick to poke you away if you get too close plague doctor style (they actually weren't that far off the mark when you think about it).
Fuel might be a cash card thing and leave my gloves on to avoid others folks virulent diseases.
Provided the village idiots have stopped stocking up on laxatives (to justify all the bog rolls) the shops should be comfortably restocked.
Keep calm. Carry on. Illegitimi non carborundum.
It not armageddon, its just a nasty virus.
And not a patch on the 1918 Spanish flu pandemic, that was a proper bastard!
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Today the government advised against all but essential travel. They did not elaborate but many counties in Europe have banned all travel apart from work and food shopping and, although I hate to contemplate it, it may well be the rule here too soon and, I think, would include weekends away under canvas. Let's hope not but this may come to pass.
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds

Steve I'm surprised you can remember the Spanish Flu epidemic 😳😲. Having said that you really don't look THAT oldπŸ€”πŸ™„ must be good genes! πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Trust me,Lindsay,Steve can remember the Black Death,lol πŸ’€                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds

**Howling with laughter**

Jinx, you are naughty! πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ‘πŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

They've just cancelled the simmer dim in shetlands 😭😭
MAG have said they'll still go ahead but I think they'll get cancelled aswell πŸ˜• 😒
I'm hoping the breighton ferry will stay open as its off the beaten track. I can see nearly every outdoor activity being cancelled and probably going for a spin on the bike too 😒
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

Going for a spin on the bike is probably a good way of blasting bugs to blazes as any..recommended...liberal dosages of JD once home should be a wise move too...:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Tell you what. When we're out of the woods and all this is over, we're going to have the biggest ferking party ever. I'll not come round for days.

Celebrate getting through this and remember those that haven't. Hope you'll all join me for a drink 🍺🍻
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Unwanted St Patricks Party Sat 21st is Cancelled                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

Most events are being cancelled due to the Public Liability Insurance becoming invalid due to the Governments Advice.
So be warned if you do decide to attend an event with a ticket price.                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford

Yorkie Mick I,ll join you.
Its started affecting work now so i,ll be ready for a party after this.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

I won't be doing any events till things get better                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

@ Smiler πŸ€žπŸ‘πŸΊ
Let's all stay strong and we'll get there. Can taste it already. Looking forward to the human contact again and none of this horrible Isolation and fear ☹️😠.                                                                                                                                                                             
Wills's Profile
Wills

In: New Brighton
70% Karma70% Karma 70% Karma70% Karma

I've just had a message from the organisers that the Simmer Dim rally in the Shetlands has been cancelled this year.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

It's in me jeans 😈

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Steve I'm surprised you can remember the Spanish Flu epidemic 😳😲. Having said that you really don't look THAT oldπŸ€”πŸ™„ must be good genes! πŸ‘πŸ»...

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Trust me,Lindsay,Steve can remember the Black Death,lol πŸ’€...

Ah yes, happy days Jinx.
Me wearing me Plague Doctor outfit, you pushing that cart chanting 'bring out yer dead', Lindsay with her cross and bell - I can still hear her dulcet cry of 'unclean, unclean' interspersed with a ding of her bell.
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Morton's have canceled the Stafford show in April and moved it to June, can't see that going ahead either, kempton bike jumble canceled,                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

I was disappointed I'd not be going to Stafford so not to bad for me it being canceled, there's always the one at the end of the year if we're clear of the virus by then                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

Earlier this week they had tickets at 20% off                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7227 seconds. There are 879 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption