Anyone else get a parking ticket at Hallowistmas?

32 Posts | Latest reply on 31/03/2020 13:05:36 by Mister Pete - Optimist | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

Pete, out of interest did you ever get this sorted?🤔🙄                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

And who thought of the expression "Put a bat up their nightdress"??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It was either Count Dracula or Ian Botham, depending on the type of bat they were referring to.

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
And who thought of the expression "Put a bat up their nightdress"??...

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

And yes i am suffering from S.I.S. (Self Isolation Syndrome).                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

I would also make the hotel and local council know. As they give them the license to be *****

GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
And who thought of the expression "Put a bat up their nightdress"??...

From Fawlty Towers . . .

Basil Fawlty : And if you give us any more trouble, I shall visit you in the small hours and put a bat up your nightdress.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimist's Profile
Mister Pete - Optimi

In: Burntwood

Lindsay update is they rejected my appeal (as expected) but although the letter was a “Notice to Keeper” they state that they never made reference to POFA 2012 or that I was liable to the charge as the vehicle keeper lol
They will continue to pursue on the “reasonable assumption” that I was the driver unless I supply evidence to the contrary
SO they have to prove who the driver was - as I am not legally obliged to tell them
Question is do I continue the appeal - or pay up anyway simply to save the time and effort of fighting them?
Only thing I can say for definite is that I have never worn a nightdress
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

🤔... But are you denying having a bat? Or pleading you have no knowledge of said bat?!?! 🧐🤨🙄                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimi

Come on - "You" are the last person I would tell if I had a bat - and I am sure you know why that is lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

It was an accident 'onest guv'nor. I'm still traumatised 😢😟😩                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
60% Karma60% Karma 60% Karma60% Karma

Well you can truthful say that you were in my car Pete as I gave you a lift                                                                                                                                                                             
Mister Pete - Optimi

Nice one Bill (and true as well)! - must admit temptation to just cough up the £60 and save the hassle even though I have them on the run and up to them to "prove" who the driver was as they admit they wont chase the keeper :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4531 seconds. There are 495 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption