First timer

7 Posts | Latest reply on 26/02/2020 09:39:34 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi all
First time on here. I ride a Honda vfr750 and a Suzuki rf600. But was knocked off my bike last November. I am still healing from a right fractured collarbone and frozen shoulder so am unable to ride for a while still. Happy to go pillion if someone is willing to take me.
I live in Cannock, Staffordshire
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Hi Barley welcome to BM take a look at the events calendar and threads for all the camps and jump in                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Welcome Barley

You must do what JP says and check out the events or he will become Mr Grumpy                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

Lol you know me so well sir. But we do get out only what we put in                                                                                                                                                                             
zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

In: hednesford
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Hi barley , and welcome from 1 cannock biker to another 😊                                                                                                                                                                             
GHW's Profile
GHW

In: Black Country
13% Karma13% Karma 13% Karma13% Karma

Only a few miles down the road from Cannock .                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Hi Barley and welcome to the mad house :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 321 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption