Peak District Southern Loop

30 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 08/05/2020 21:39:33 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

When we get to the other side of this we'll have to make a weekend of it. Saturday ride the Snake and over Holme Moss, back down the Strines. Saturday night in the pubs of Castleton! Sunday ride the southern Peak roads......
I can taste the beer in the George already 😁
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

That sounds like bliss. β€οΈπŸ§‘πŸ’› I love The Strines, the pub there is good too. Castleton is lovely, can't say that the Snake is on my fav list but it is one of those 'must do roads'. πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ˜ƒ

Also must have an ice cream at the top of Holme Moss🀣

Roll on freedom!
Silverwing's Profile
Silverwing

In: Runcorn
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Interested in this one, not too far from my area but we will have to see how this pandemic goes but here’s hoping! Can you keep me in the loop please.                                                                                                                                                                             
Silverwing's Profile
Silverwing

In: Runcorn

Sounds good!                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
62% Karma62% Karma 62% Karma62% Karma

This could be our first event when we are let out again                                                                                                                                                                             
Cupid Stunt's Profile
Cupid Stunt

In: Hope Valley
15% Karma15% Karma 15% Karma15% Karma

Obviously this ride is not going ahead on the advertised date. When the situation eases and we're allowed to ride in groups, cafes open etc we can rearrange the date. Look forward to seeing you soon, until then Stay Safe! πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Cheers Nick it would have been awesome today with the weather as you say sods law and Murphy's law.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Your spot on there Glyn, what a beautiful day. The proverbial always happens πŸ™

I'm still interested in this one, ever hopeful that's me! πŸ‘πŸ»πŸ€žπŸ»                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Whats your date over there??                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Be humble and trustworthy                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7109 seconds. There are 300 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption