Happy valentine's day

9 Posts | Latest reply on 18/02/2020 16:51:14 by Richy g | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Happy valentine's day to everyone, including we single folk, you never know who you will meet while you're out and about this weekend.
Have fun 🤞💕

Richy g's Profile
Richy g

In: Oxford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Happy valentines to you
I have bought the bike a present lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Haha Richy well aren't you going to tell us what you bought?                                                                                                                                                                             
Richy g's Profile
Richy g

I didn’t get much one had some new stickers another one had some new leavers and I Took one out today for a play in the mud lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Richy g's Profile
Richy g

Did you get anything nice                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Crikey, either you're brave or Oxford isn't windy like it is in Huddersfield.
I didn't get anything, cos I is single 🥴 lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Richy g's Profile
Richy g

I don’t think brave is probably the right word lol
I was marshalling for a trial at my local club so out all day on muddy tracks
I am sorry You didn’t get any valentines                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Thanks but if I did get one and it was unsigned I'd have been wondering which of my friends was taking the Mick ha ha                                                                                                                                                                             
Richy g's Profile
Richy g

Ah yes that would be my first thought if I got one lol                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5273 seconds. There are 445 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption