Barmouth camp 28th 31st augs

89 Posts | Latest reply on 08/08/2020 17:26:59 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Grim news.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
89% Karma89% Karma 89% Karma89% Karma

To be honest I have been expecting it. I noticed that shell island are staying closed this year too and that includes day trippers there keeping all the gates locked until next season.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That’s a shame, I was looking forward to that.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Disappointed but not unexpected,
Shame do enjoy Barmouth atmosphere and the ride outs usually good fun no matter the weather.
We will have to make up for it next year.
Thanks to all those keeping us informed 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Awwwwww shucks ... as expected added to the list of cancelled/postponed. Looking forward to future opportunities to meet up 😁x                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yes this year has been a total loss. So on ward and upward we are looking at 2021 now south wales camp, Barmouth camp, rallys and day rides.                                                                                                                                                                             
Allforfun's Profile
Allforfun

In: Porthmadog
8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

I live local so hook me up i would enjoy a ride out with fellow members                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Unfortunately the site is not taking any camping bookings this year so we are unable to go this year but keep an eye on the threads and events for other meets                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

That's a real shame really enjoyed it last year 😢                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3672 seconds. There are 1058 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption