Picos Mountains

3 Posts | Latest reply on 13/02/2020 16:20:23 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
KTMPhil61's Profile
KTMPhil61

In: Chester
27% Karma27% Karma 27% Karma27% Karma

I am off to the Picos Mountains northern Spain in May. Any advice on the best roads and places to see/avoid would be appreciated. Ta.                                                                                                                                                                             
K12s 's Profile
K12s

In: Devon
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Heading there myself at some point this year, so I’ll be keeping an eye on this thread 👍

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

You can't go wrong, it's a lovely area. Great roads, lovely scenery. Potes is a lovely town, Cain is worth the ride there, and don't forget the cable car at Fuenta De. July and August is busy and bloody hot. We went mid September and it was much better for riding.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1797 seconds. There are 687 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption