Barge Inn Wiltshire Weekend Camp 3-6 July 20

30 Posts | Latest reply on 27/05/2020 23:31:31 by yorkie mick | Go to original / last post
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

In: Bexhill On Sea
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

I will in due course be getting in touch with the Barge Inn to find out any further information.
I'm not getting my hopes up yet but you never know !.                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale

I guess it's another wait and see.
We *might* be out of lockdown by then, I can see there still been restrictions in place about social distancing for some tIme to come.                                                                                                                                                                             
Mac Max's Profile
Mac Max

In: Reading
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

I have looked at the Barge Inn on sites for pubs with campsite its got very good reviews, I joined this group with the aim to meet like minded new friends, so hopefully see you fellow member at the Barge inn or the first meet when all has returned to normal stay safe.
cheernotes's Profile
cheernotes

In: Bristol
1% Karma1% Karma 1% Karma1% Karma

Hello Dave,

Could you please confirm, is this the Barge Inn at Honeystreet, Pewsey SN9 5PS.
If we are allow out to play in July and the weather is respectful of my old bones I may well inflict
myself on you all.
cheers
Mark                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Mark it is the Pewsey address you stated.
If you look in the events page and calendar, for 3-6 July, you can see the listing there.

I'm sure Dave will be along soon to also confirm.                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Yes Mark The Barge Inn is in Honeystreet. The full address is on the events calendar.
Hopefully we will still be having this event.                                                                                                                                                                             
Andy1600's Profile
Andy1600

In: Bournemouth
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Count me in, if we are allowed out. Tis only up the road for me in Bournemouth 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
DAVE VM's Profile
DAVE VM

Hi everyone.
Unfortunately this event is going to have to be cancelled.
According to the information i have, pubs & restaurants will not be allowed to open until 4th July which is part way through the weekend of this event. Hopefully i will be able to set this up next year.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Poo Bum,
The way this is going it looks like Hellowistmas will be the first event of the year                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Poo Bum,
The way this is going it looks like Hellowistmas will be the first event of the year...

Then we'll be all sat there with nothing to talk about                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3828 seconds. There are 624 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption