South Wales camp 12th June

94 Posts | Latest reply on 11/06/2020 12:42:25 by JP | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

We still don't have any news on when the site will be reopened that is down to the welsh assembly . At present wales is closed to all but residents                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Ok, here we go.
Sorry but it's bad news I'm afraid. I've been in touch with the Llandovery campsite and they've been told to close until the end of June. Sadly this includes our weekend.
On a more positive note, they will let me know ASAP when they will be free to have us, so all is not lost, and if you are able to get there with maybe a bit of short notice, we will get to have our weekend camp at some point this year.

Stay safe all
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Well it's a shame Fink, but expected.
As for a short notice re-run, bring it on. A weeks notice is more than enough.                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

As you say Steve expected but still a shame.
Short notice no problem.
Thank you Fink.
Stay safe all                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Hopefully this will find a slot between cancelled rallys                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ

Thanks for the update and as the others have said, short notice no prob, bring it on                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thanks for your positive feedback all of you.
I'm sure that all is not lost and that we will be able to throw something together at the last minute, I will be relying on the lot of you !

I will keep you posted, and until then, stay safe and look after yourselves.
Matt04's Profile
Matt04

In: Nottingham
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Not unexpected 😔look like a good one was looking forward to this one
On the brighter side most will be up for a last min get away as soon as this Is over
Keep safe all                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

This event is cancelled due to covid19 restrictions                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

If you have been living in a cave for the last 4 months please note this event is cancelled due to covid19. Please do not go to llandovery campsite they are closed                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

I always live in a cave...😨                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

So that's why people point at you and say That bloke is Batty.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I bet he also wears a cape.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Look its "Cider man"                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6582 seconds. There are 352 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption