South Wales camp 12th June

94 Posts | Latest replyย on 11/06/2020 12:42:25 by JP | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Just the outline for your diary.
Weekend camp in Llandovery. Friday to Sunday main details will be posted very soon Great roads and decent site. On the edge of the Black Mountain and not far from the Brecon Beacons. Hope to see you all there                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Nice one, def up for this and i may even get some Fink bread!                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Are there ๐Ÿฆ‡๐Ÿฆ‡ in the area?                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

There are some there now but if you go Lindsay we will warn them to stay away from the area                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Bj there is a slight possibility of a small crumb of bread for you                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

If they are in residence I feel it only fair to remain at home ๐Ÿ™„โ˜น๏ธ                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Lindsay you wuss !                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

Interested                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

BJ, I think it's only fair to the bat population of South Wales. I ain't scared of em, just concerned for their safety๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿป                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

I think Lindsay would scare the bats, she scares me                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Yes, this will be a good weekend, I could organise a ride out over the Black Mountain, or a spin over to M&P's, bake some bread ? The possibilities are endless                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I have my son that weekend, he's 12 going on 16, and an experienced camper and pillion. What he's not used to yet is getting wet and cold, he's a fair weather pillion, so he would make me weather dependant. So are kids invited?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

Most of the folk that go to these things act well below their age anyway so any kids should fit in well.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

You speak for yourself Yarg,
I always act me age, unfortunately I can't count without my fingers so I can't be more than 10 years old                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Think I may be up for this one ๐Ÿ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt04's Profile
Matt04

In: Nottingham

Looks like fun ... age range young @heart .
Room for one more ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
56% Karma56% Karma 56% Karma56% Karma

Come on then, get it on the events page so I can get me name down.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Patience Mr H... Patience!
๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Steve we have to confirm with the site as fink only made a general inquiry for dates on her 1st visit. Give her a week as she like the rest of us work for a living and we will get on the events as soon as we have the full details.                                                                                                                                                                             
Fink's Profile
Fink

In: West Wales
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

I will do my best to sort it out tomorrow on the way home from work                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6196 seconds. There are 361 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption