2020 Events

111 Posts | Latest reply on 26/08/2020 20:45:53 by Cupid Stunt | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

All being well there is still time for a few camps as long as we are all sensible and pitch tents according to local guidelines. Or you can sit at home and watch Mary Poppins and shitty shitty fut fut                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Should be okay for the lower lode chill out, as long as there isn’t a second spike in Covid-19                                                                                                                                                                             
póg mo thóin's Profile
póg mo thóin

In: Thanet
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Would be a great idea to find a biker friendly campsite where you can follow the coronavirus guidelines & do things together maybe ride outs every day                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

We do have a few site but at the moment we don't know if we can use them                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Barmouth camp is cancelled due to covid 19. I think I can now say 2020 has cancelled due to the Chinese takeaway                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

Oh bugger 😕                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

I concur...started the year full of optomism for lots of meetups,a load more than usual,and now we're staring down the barrel of Autumn..a most unwelcome virus...:(                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Another one's gone, and another one's gone another one bites the dust, Anwsers on a post card to BJ please
South wales camp June 12th 14th. BM Event. CANCELLED Hoping to rebook later in the season
June 26th 28th Bracan mcc pistons and pints Rally. CANCELLED
July 3rd 6th Barge Inn camp BM Event. CANCELLED

The rest are still ongoing but will be updated as they get closer.

Augs Bank holiday Barmouth camp BM Event. CANCELLED
Sept Lower Lode chill out camp BM Event
We are hoping we can get a date for the halowistmus party but as yet we are unable to confirm with the venue.

Still no update on the above events will let you all know asap.

This year is turning out to be very challenging for anyone trying to put on events.
JP's Profile
JP

Me thinks my boss will be unhappy next year as I will be taking a lot of unpaid leave lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Well if Hellowistmas is a go, lets make it a one big mental night out                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

I will 2nd that

Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
57% Karma57% Karma 57% Karma57% Karma

So is Lower Lode still a possibility? There is nothing on the events page yet.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

At this moment we don't know as the pub is open but no camping yet                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This year is a total loss for events, I can only hope that next year things are back to normal and we can all get out and meet up.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

This year I've carried on biking all through this so called Lockdown, been to the beach most days here in Norfolk for my daily swim and rides out never seen any police here in Norfolk, there all been in London earning overtime chasing the so called BLM weekend protesters Be positive, its only doom and gloom if u are a BBC follower post Cummings no one I know takes any notice of so called rules except face coverings, at least now I can go into a supermarket without having to take off my helmet.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

I have spoken to Sam at Lower Lode and although they are open for camping, limited numbers currently 20 tents, you have to be self sufficient, bring your own loo, as the site ones are not available.
So me thinks this is a none starter.
Pretty sure most folk cant get a portaloo on their bike!
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Hallowistmas is looking unlikely as the 30 person rule still stands but i am keeping an eye on it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Considering doing a picnic in the park, bring your own grub, squat and chat.
What do folks think?                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

You could call it 'don't pick up a pilly' picnic...? Depending where and when, why not                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

CW this is your mission if you choose it except it.

Portaloo on the back of your bike with your camping gear, no room for Annie unless she takes a seat inside the portaloo                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8438 seconds. There are 306 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption