Rally with a Chalet - Southport

37 Posts | Latest reply on 09/02/2020 01:54:55 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
SuzyQ675's Profile
SuzyQ675

In: Tell you later
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Is anyone else going to the Rally with a Chalet at Pontins, Southport run by Original Cruisers Rally Bike Club. £18 ticket 6th - 9th February 2020 chalet sharing 4 people £45 each self catering electric included. I can post up on event page unless someone else is doing this. I’ve bought my wrist band as you can’t book chalet until you quote wrist band number.
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

Post it in events Suzy with full details,a few have been in the past,                                                                                                                                                                             
bikerfzr's Profile
bikerfzr

In: Northampton
10% Karma10% Karma 10% Karma10% Karma

yea i'm going with couple of friends                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Myself and Mr Ken will be attending :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

And me                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I'm thinking about doing this one 😊👍                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA

I attended last year and had a ball..The accomodation is, at best, rough..but the weekend as a whole was hilarious. I never met anyone from BM but that didn't seem to matter & seems typical of the events..Fancy dress is a must..l seem to remember posting some photos...
Jaffa's Profile
Jaffa

In: st helens

I will be there as usual                                                                                                                                                                             
SuzyQ675's Profile
SuzyQ675

In: Tell you later
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

@Karey have you bought your wrist band yet or decided about chalet? I plan on booking chalet 23 December. Will post up on events page to get few together to share a chalet                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Not yet Suzy as I'm not 100% sure if I can go, but I'll keep an eye on the forums 👍😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Can someone put this on the events callander please                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

8% Karma8% Karma 8% Karma8% Karma

Im interested in going too, be good to share a chalet to reduce the costs?                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

https://www.bikermatch.co.uk/events/event.asp?tab=guests&event_id=6365

On events now                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Have my ticket and looking forward to this                                                                                                                                                                             
newbikerchick's Profile
newbikerchick

In: conwy
20% Karma20% Karma 20% Karma20% Karma

Got my ticket just need my outfit 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

Got my ticket and my v bright outfit lol.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lavinia1's Profile
Lavinia1

In: London

Hey really want to do this one! Has anyone got room in their chalet or willing to share?                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

Should be a good event, plenty of BMers going let's hope we all meet up                                                                                                                                                                             
peter1200gs's Profile
peter1200gs

Looking forward to it Bill, think it will be a good one.                                                                                                                                                                             
Onearmbandit52's Profile
Onearmbandit52

In: Brynford
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Just got my ticket this morning                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 557 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption