Be nice to the new girl ;)

18 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 31/12/2019 14:27:14 by Deleted User | Go to original / last post
SAV46E's Profile
SAV46E

In: Nuneaton
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Hey there, thought I'd drop a post to say hi.

Mentioned to a friend who unfortunately lives miles away that I've been too much of a billy no mates and he suggested dropping on here.

Did my DAS a few months back and picked up a Yamaha a couple of weekends ago.

Previously rode bikes in my early teens but had been quite some years since then.

Really glad to have got it done.
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi there.
Welcome to BM
You have now done the hard, now the easy bit come out and meet some folks.
Hellowistmas would be a good start                                                                                                                                                                             
Ninja9Chris's Profile
Ninja9Chris

In: Cheshunt
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

Welcome sav46E. Well done on getting your bike licence. Now the fun begins πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Congratulations. Hope you have many happy, safe miles ahead of you πŸ˜ŠπŸ‘.                                                                                                                                                                             
zx12r ninja 03's Profile
zx12r ninja 03

In: hednesford
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Hi there and welcome to bm, congratulations on you're test pass and safe riding                                                                                                                                                                             
Patch123's Profile
Patch123

In: Stockport

hiya and welcome to the boards.

There's always someone looking to buddy up for a ride out xx

Congrats on the pass BTW xx

stevo1347's Profile
stevo1347

In: hull
7% Karma7% Karma 7% Karma7% Karma

Well done ...many happy miles ahead...πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Welcome to the madhouse, if you feel brave enough come join us at the Hallowistmas Party :)                                                                                                                                                                             
SAV46E's Profile
SAV46E

In: Nuneaton
2% Karma2% Karma 2% Karma2% Karma

Thanks guys. Just dropped myself onto the attendees list for Hallowistmas :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi, congratulations, I passed mine about a month ago. They are really great people on here. Take care

Swinny's Profile
Swinny

In: Coventry

Hi Sav, Coventry here with a great group of mates-mostly bikers...say hi one day maybe                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Congratulations

Mazzy1's Profile
Mazzy1

In: Medway

Congrats on passing. Welcome to the world of spending all your spare cash on bikes and road trips lol
If your ever down in Kent give me a shout.                                                                                                                                                                             
Beerygilly's Profile
Beerygilly

In: Lydney

Hi there. Congrats on your pass - you are an inspiration! I want to do a DAS (I’m a Pilly) at some point. Where did you take it? Bike safe. Gill                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi sav, congrats and good luck x                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Sav - congratulations on the DAS; passed mine in March.....amazing feeling. Ride safe :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

Hey we're nice to everyone on here but well done to anyone who's just passed their test, not the best time of year for riding a new bike so be careful out there and let's hope we see you at some of our events this year                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Well done.
New to the site, so Hi all hope you are all having a top Christmas                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5938 seconds. There are 517 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption