What's my name?

35 Posts | Latest reply on 21/10/2019 09:54:57 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

It's important to some people and as said that what it's about as for the bat lady take no notice lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Does this help at all...

https://www.autoevolution.com/moto/honda/shadow/

TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

If that doesn't help, surely a Honda dealer will know...                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Ooh, yeah there's a thought Lynn, have a ride ...

PADGETTS
226a Bradford Road, Batley, WF176JD

Very near you JR 👍                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Wow, so many suggestions.... 'Thank you so much... All of you for your help, very much appreciated' could have been a reply, just as a suggestion....                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

I'm just sorry to read about Yarg's sickly pachyderm...nobody likes an ill elephant..hope he gets well soon..:)>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

I,m keeping up with the medication so fingers crossed it clears up soon. And no more bananas.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I would like to thank everyone that has helped me, especially the ones that have gone looking for the information or links, I really appreciate your help 😊

For the ones that says does it really matter, it probably doesn't to you but it does to me, for whatever reason, I wanted to know.

Many of you are long standing members whereas I'm still finding my feet so I apologise if I didn't thank you at the right time, I realise this is quite important to some but as this post has progressed it has thrown quite a few names up for my bike, which was my original reason for posting in the first place, I wanted to know where and how they found it (just my general nosiness) but also I haven't had the time, until now, to look at the links (thank you again) nor write a lengthy reply due to, working 12 hour shifts, sleeping and my life generally not being on bm......also I thought TIA was Thanks In Advance! Maybe it means something else? But also if you want me to thank someone when YOU think it's appropriate then pm me or keep schtum till I thank people in my time, just a suggestion.

I had tried to keep my posts lighthearted as sometimes written comments can be taken out of context and apologise if anyone got offended or any other ill feeling about my comments.
Last night when I got home from work after a pretty crap shift, I came on here to see whether anyone had posted and I was extremely irked, I had replied a few times but decided to delete it.

I thought forums were places to ask questions, compare bikes, notes etc or just a chinwag or weather report! Whether you (the reader) think it's stupid or not, someone has asked or posted because they think it's relevant, if you (the reader) think it's stupid or irrelevant then don't reply, simples! Move on to the one that does interest you.

Sorry if anyone is offended, upset or anything else about this post or any other that I have written, it has not been done intentionally.
JP's Profile
JP

Well said and if anyone is offended they can have a look on E-bay for " The little didums suck it up buttercup kit "                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I don't think you,ve offended anyone JR, this thread is just normal for this site , questions, answers and humour, so don't worry and as far as I,m concerned you,ll do fine so just keep doing the same as you have been.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Yarg you coward lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just saying what I think. I cant see anything in her posts that would offend anyone. She asked the questions and she got peoples opinions not critisicm, well not from me anyway.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Your just worried bj will put you back on, THE LIST lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

I,m never off the list.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Yarg how right you are !!!!!                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.4922 seconds. There are 297 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption