OK, own up - who broke the events?

12 Posts | Latest reply on 23/09/2019 07:35:57 by izzyhill | Go to original / last post
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

In: Hamilton
28% Karma28% Karma 28% Karma28% Karma

Just keep getting an error message when trying to look at any event.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

think it was Lindsay, usual suspect hehehe                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Nooo, don't think Linz would do that.

Matt:

Please copy the information you see here below if reporting this error to us: 
Error Querystring: 500;https://www.bikermatch.co.uk:443/events/event.asp?event_id=6237 
Column=-1
Line=0
Number=0
My IP=82.45.32.24
Server Date/Time=22/09/2019 19:54:16
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Oi! Danny, that's not nice ... It wasn't me ... 'onest guv'nor !

I've been busy washing n sorting my life out after a few days away.

Izzy, please get that man of yours in-line😉😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Steve_H's Profile
Steve_H

In: Teesdale
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

A likely story Lindsay... guilty as charged I say.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Oi! Steve, you took me to Gaol yesterday, I ain't going again today! 😩😲                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

I had an error message this morning, reported it to Matt. Has he been tidying up again? 🙄😜
Calendar is working fine for me, give it another try.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Hey all
Sorry something bad has happened and I don't know what exactly.
I'm trying to fix it                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Rebooting loads of things and hoping it helps.
You will get some random errors and you should absolutely copy any message before you post, in case it doesn't send correctly.                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Hopefully all is ok now. I'm going to monitor very closely.
Thanks for letting me know                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

That means he turned it off at the plug,then counted to ten,and switched back on...lol :)>                                                                                                                                                                             
izzyhill's Profile
izzyhill

Lol. Easy fix then Jinx.

Thanks Matt.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.3594 seconds. There are 373 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption