Women

35 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 12/10/2019 21:14:53 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Smashing! Very debonair ....😱😡                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Stereotypes.... My favourite... πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Aren't they that band from Wales❓
Have to say they ain't on my playlist...

πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

That'll be Stereophonics Linz lol                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

And i thought Rab C.Nesbit was a fashion guru....:/                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

Oooh..there's another page to this post..ah well,it's early yet...πŸ˜†                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

^^^^^^^
ROFL πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

He is Jinx, but I doubt that many people on here are as forward thinking as we are!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
And i thought Rab C.Nesbit was a fashion guru....:/

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Well impressed by the perspex display cases D6. Hope the polishing was up to scratch πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

Bring them again next month and I'm sure myself n Tilpix will give them a good 'buff up' πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

So shiny I think dust will have a problem settling for a while.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Jinx. I think "Tell you later" actually means "If I consent to enduring your company and I concede that you have wined and dined me sufficiently I may fill in the blank spaces when my tongue has been loosened by a large number of cocktails which you will purchase on my behalf"

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
If i ever work out the secret coding for "tell you later",i'll share it with the world...:)

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

By the way, That is said "tongue in cheek" which is not a euphemism for "kiss you later"                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I think 'Tell You Later" is a cop out.

However, male members are just as guilty of using this, as female members, so in the spirit of equality and my own experience ...

Tell you later, means;
"If I don't tell you anything then I haven't lied to you". Perhaps that is correct, however you haven't been honest have ya?! **Tongue firmly in cheek?**

Point To Note: personally I'm partial to a cuppa tea or, if out in the evening, a pint of real ale or a double jack (no ice, no coke!) which I buy with my own dosh.

Thank goodness there are still some true gentlemen out there who are respectful, well-mannered, kind, caring and have a lust for life! You know who you are β™₯πŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ˜‰

Good luck searching for whatever you want from BM, just be honest from the get go to ensure there is no misunderstanding, confusion or upset.

Now where's my duster ...? πŸ˜‰
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Your Duster...…………...It's probably in the garage or on the drive unless someone's nicked it.

In truth I think "I'll tell you later" simply means...………..I ain't gonna spill my guts until I know what you leather clad hooligans are all about.

One thing that seems to happen is that those who put the fewest details on their profile are the ones that delete their account the quickest (or get thrown off)
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

If anyone can find a T.Y.L. in my profile,i'll take them up the pub...:)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5000 seconds. There are 703 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption