Women

35 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 12/10/2019 21:14:53 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hello, I've sent out so many messages but no one replies. Is there any women out there                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt04's Profile
Matt04

In: Nottingham

Nope they are all fictional
Life is not real, lol                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

Patience is a virtue springs to mind... Have you checked on their profile whether those you messaged have been online recently? Have those you messaged read your message?                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hello Lynn1584. I've had a look and no they haven't been on line. Is that the answer to message women that or on line.                                                                                                                                                                             
TheSlasher's Profile
TheSlasher

In: chesterfield
33% Karma33% Karma 33% Karma33% Karma

No point messaging any who haven't been active, is there...                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Your right thanks for your advise                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
12% Karma12% Karma 12% Karma12% Karma

there are some very nice ladies on this site, depends on how you approach them, go to places and meet and talk to them and just be friendly and dont expect anything else , and if your lucky (i was) you will find someone who you get on with and just take it slow as most of the ladies on here have had some sort of relationship in the past and that makes them wary.
Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

There's loads of nice women on here, but there's also loads that think it's beneath them to reply to a message. They seem to forget that it costs nothing to be polite, even if you're not interested in the person.                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

I know what you mean!

I've seen quite a few profiles looking for Great Sex Own Helicopter (GSOH).

I did mail a local lady and pointed out that as this was a biker site, I didn't have a helicopter but.......

She only mailed back saying that I was now blocked!!! 😒

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
There's loads of nice women on here, but there's also loads that think it's beneath them to reply to a message. They seem to forget that it costs nothing to be polite, even if you're not interested in the person.

Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Serves you right for not owning a helicopter, how dare you think you could get away without the basic minimum requirements? I personally have 2 which I glued and painted myself, so good are they that I made little Perspex display cases for them.                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters

Do you think the display cases helped 66, or was she just picky?                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
38% Karma38% Karma 38% Karma38% Karma

If i ever work out the secret coding for "tell you later",i'll share it with the world...:)                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

The cases were for my benefit, she appreciated the thought as it made it easier for her to dust..............when I let her out of the kitchen that is!

(Peeks out from behind sofa and deftly avoid well aimed stilleto shoes.)                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Oh wow D6....please bring those perspex cases to Squires so they can be placed on the table and I can be suitably impressed while I dine on my chip butty πŸ™‚                                                                                                                                                                             
invalid characters

Top tip D6 when you explain the offside rule again, let her know that when she comes out of the kitchen without permission then she is offside! >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Just don't ask him to place his chopper on the table when he walks in, well not out loud anyway.
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Oh wow D6....please bring those perspex cases to Squires so they can be placed on the table and I can be suitably impressed while I dine on my chip butty πŸ™‚

Double six's Profile
Double six

Good one IC will remember that. Tilpix, I will bring them if you promise not to put your cheesey chip fingers all over them. Think about who will have to polish them later!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

😏😁                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

I trust you will be wearing your lovely well worn 'off white' vest with the curry stain down the front as well as your slippers when you bring your 'chopper boxes' to Squires for polishing D6? 😏                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

....and to complete the ensemble linz, a big baggy pair of stripey boxer shorts. Knotted hanky head gear is an optional extra.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7070 seconds. There are 415 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption