First Aid 4 Bikers Workshops

3 Posts | Latest reply on 15/08/2019 15:22:45 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
justjude's Profile
justjude

In: Belper
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Just to put the word out there that I deliver First Aid for Bikers Workshops across the UK - next one is a FREEBIE - at Burton Fire Station, Staffs on 19th September 1830-2130 hrs.... so if you are in the area - come on down !!
Did you know that a non breathing casualty can die within 5 minutes - the Government target time for an ambulance to get to a non breathing casualty is 8 mins (without red traffic lights !) You do the maths .................

The Workshops cover First on Scene Incident Management, Triage, Emergency Life Support, CPR and De-Fib use, Spinal and Neck Injury Management, Head Trauma Management, Shock and Catastrophic Bleeding, Fracture and Soft Tissue Injury Management, Allergies,Temperature Extremes.
Many of the people that attend the workshops come along because they didn’t know what to do at the scene of an accident 😔 Be PROACTIVE and learn LIFE SKILLS before it’s too late .........

I deliver First Aid at Work Courses, Community Courses and work with Road Safety Partnerships and Organisations such as IAM and RoSPA delivering First Aid for Bikers/Road Users across the UK.

I go to MCC’s and Bike Groups and deliver the workshops at their own venue .... from just £10 per person......something to consider over the winter months for a bike night when you might not ride.

Here is my company - TrainAidInc - on FB
https://www.facebook.com/Trainaidinc

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

I'm definitely interested in doing the course if it don't clash with work shifts                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Evening may prove difficult but i shall do my best                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.1250 seconds. There are 325 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption