(BM) - Christmas Chinwag - Squires - Sunday 8 December 2019

91 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 11/12/2019 07:38:23 by peter1200gs | Go to original / last post
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's on the calendar and hope to be there :)

JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
92% Karma92% Karma 92% Karma92% Karma

Squires, Sunday 8th December 2019 from noon 'til last one leaves.

No 'invite to be wangled' πŸ˜‚ just turn up, everyone welcome.

Please remember this is an informal gathering of BM members to catch up/meet mates and new members before the festive season kicks off.

Can I suggest that if you would like a Christmas/Roast Dinner you contact Squires direct to ask whether you need to book. They do get busy on Sundays especially in the run up to Christmas. πŸŽ„πŸŽ…

Don't forget folks, if you are planning on attending, put your face on the events calendar, so that we know who we are looking out for. πŸ‘.

If you will be arriving quite late please let someone know. I would hate for everyone to leave just as a latecomer arrives. 😱

See you on Sunday 8th December 2019!
Any offers for lifts to this event will, no doubt, be greatly appreciated. So, if you are attending (by bike or car) and have a spare seat please use the 'offer lift button' on the Event Calendar. Thanks in advance πŸ‘πŸ˜
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Thanks for putting info up on new page JP . Much appreciated. πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Bet you haven't noticed the bit I changed just to wind you up lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFLMAO, tbh I've got other stuff winding me up atm. I'm just grateful that someone stuffed the info onto page 2. πŸ˜‚πŸ‘. Cheers lovely geezer! 😁                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Someone is loved up                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜‰πŸ‘ maybe ...                                                                                                                                                                             
rocker21's Profile
rocker21

In: aylesbury
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

good for you lindz, you have had enough crap over the last year, hope the next one is better                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Looking forward to catching up with folk. I can't believe how quickly time is passing ... I must be getting old, it's flying past πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Hope to make it this year. Bit of a long way to travel though... πŸ€ͺπŸ€ͺ                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

ROFLMAO @SusiPop πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Better set off early doors, it may take you hours to get to Squires!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

If i can i shall be with JP annoying you all :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

We expect nothing less BJ! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Steveswing's Profile
Steveswing

In: Folkestone, nr t
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

What location is this ?                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

It's at Squires Cafe
Newthorpe Lane,
Newthorpe,
West Yorkshire,
LS25 5LX                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Sorry to hear that we won't see The Midland Mafia at Squires for the Christmas Chinwag this year. However I'm sure you will all have an enjoyable weekend In Eastbourne. πŸ‘

Anyone who fancies wagging their chin during the build up to the festive season, feel free to join the melee at Squires CafΓ©. The more the merrier. πŸ˜πŸ˜‰
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

*Bump!*

Edging closer n closer to this one folks. Feel free to join us at Squires.                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
63% Karma63% Karma 63% Karma63% Karma

It's a bit quiet on here, anyone else going                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

17 names down so far on the Event Calendar Bill ... πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Can't believe that it's only 6 weeks to the chinwag at Squires Café 😱😡.

Feel free to join a bunch of likeminded folk for a pre-crimbo wagging of chins. It's a great opportunity for newbies to meet the inmates (or 'oldies' to catch up with each other ?!?) and also begin planning a social calendar for 2020πŸ‘πŸ˜‰

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6753 seconds. There are 369 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption