Private messages

7 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 21/07/2019 11:14:00 by GL Blue | Go to original / last post
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
46% Karma46% Karma 46% Karma46% Karma

Matt, have you changed something on the private messages, while passing messages back and forth I kept getting a pop up saying my message was too short. Very annoying. If you have changed it please will you put it back how it used to be?? Not all messages are wordy and this pop up is very annoying.
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's always been like that for me Sandi, easy fixed, just add a few full stops.........and emojis 😊😊😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ah Tilpix, I see, usually I drone on at length, not often my messages are short lol
BTW my message was short because it was 3 laughing icons and a thumbs up πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘
That'll teach me to enjoy a laugh πŸ˜‰
I can understand it for the forum posts, but not for private messages.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
90% Karma90% Karma 90% Karma90% Karma

The change has been in effect for at least 12 months, longer if my memory serves.

It was put in place to stop people sending 1 word pms to boost their Karma.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

Ah, righto thanks Jackie πŸ‘. My memory is almost non existent these days. Sadly.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
55% Karma55% Karma 55% Karma55% Karma

My memory isn't great either, I'm hopeless! Now what was I doing ...? 😱😡                                                                                                                                                                             
GL Blue's Profile
GL Blue

In: essex
6% Karma6% Karma 6% Karma6% Karma

Not a problem for me i rarely get any messages lol.                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.2813 seconds. There are 365 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption