Hallowistmas Party - Sat 23rd Nov 2019

245 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 27/11/2019 22:20:08 by Bikeabill | Go to original / last post
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Thanks JP for the info and confirmation πŸ‘

Apologies for raising any alarm bells πŸ€­πŸ‘‹πŸ‘‹πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Someone is trying to get me to go to another pub before the do and they are putting up a good argument for it.                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

HALLOWISTMAS

Ok folks the cant decide whether its Halloween or Christmas party is back yet again this year !!!

IT IS FREE to all members

Matt the Boss has decided that he would like as many BM folk to get together as possible for an end of year party, so he is footing the bill !

Discounts will be available for new subs or renews at the event !!

The Rockbar,
Shobnall Sports & Social Club,
Shobnall Rd,
Burton on Trent, Staffs,
DE14 2BB

DJ will help us boogie the night away.
Kick off is 7.30 pm

Travelodge Burton upon Trent Central is a 15 min max wobble away

For those who are brave, free camping is available.

The closing days of MCN Live is also on this weekend at the NEC if you fancy combining the 2 :)

Fancy Dress is optional and anything you are happy to be seen in public wearing ! Any queries please contact Brummie Jackie or JP.
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
86% Karma86% Karma 86% Karma86% Karma

Bro is this the naughty person or the div lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Who would the naughty person be?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Which pub? Where? When? Who?
Has it got decent beer? and of course, is there room for a short, gobby, ginger bird and a +1??!😁😊                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bro he likes Twister lol                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

It isn't him, it's the Div.
I did go to this pub two years ago but can't remember what the beer was like, I should point out the reason for this is my beloved Chelsea are playing his dodgy team from Manchester.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Wrong shaped ball 😯. Enjoy the match.

Think we will hit the carpark pub& Toby. See you at Shobnall πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
brummiepaul's Profile
brummiepaul

In: birmingham
29% Karma29% Karma 29% Karma29% Karma

Sure will Chris !! Stay safe and see you in Eastbourne .                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

In: Barnsley
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Pub?. Did someone mention the pub? πŸ€”πŸ˜
Not long now ....see you all there πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Lift back sorted. Thank you. I promise I'll be good, sit quietly and not get chocolate all over the car seats... Honest!                                                                                                                                                                             
yorkie mick's Profile
yorkie mick

In: Wakefield
14% Karma14% Karma 14% Karma14% Karma

Pretty quiet on here πŸ€”

Anybody would think you were all going somewhere πŸ€­πŸ˜€                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Still time to decide to come join us folks :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

I need a good night's sleep first ..😴 πŸ˜•πŸ˜

Come on folks get your name down for this!
It's always a top night, lots of laughs, chats or just propping up the bar, whatever you prefer you'll still be a part of a great night out πŸ‘πŸ˜ƒ                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Looks like I'm going to have a wet ride up tomorrow.                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Rags....bread bags in your boots, it's the future! πŸ‘πŸ˜‰πŸ˜πŸ˜

EDIT: An a black bin liner over you're jacket....tha'll be reight. πŸ‘πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

yorkie mick... are you riding down? I found a Netto bag yesterday... Old school rain protection. πŸ‘πŸ˜‚

Sorry...you can tell I'm getting giddy πŸ€ͺπŸ˜€πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Thanks for the advice Karey, but I think I'll just wear my gortex boots                                                                                                                                                                             
Karey's Profile
Karey

Rags, you're so hardcore... πŸ‘πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7813 seconds. There are 370 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption