What's going on?

75 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 26/08/2019 13:58:41 by Matt | Go to original / last post
Paddy1968's Profile
Paddy1968

In: Hengoed
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

No one likes change, even when it's for the better. When you change over or improve a system, there will always be some bugs or the layout is different.
I work in the IT industry and I know what you're going through Matt, all I can say is, this site was set up so fellow biker lovers can meet others with the same interests. Some for friendship and some for more. Either way, not matter what the site looks like, it's does the job it was set up to do. From me, thank you Matt.
Matt's Profile
Matt

In: Veldhoven
100% Karma100% Karma 100% Karma100% Karma

Thanks guys. Means a lot to hear that                                                                                                                                                                             
vanguard's Profile
vanguard

In: derby
11% Karma11% Karma 11% Karma11% Karma

hi matt still cant get on chatroom tried loads of stuff even other "brainy" members couldn't help ! ( you know who you are ) any ideas cheers                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Hi Vanguard you was in the chat room about 5 minutes before you posted this message                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

LMAO, I'm so pleased you said that Rags. I too have been in chat previously when VG has said he is struggling to get in !?! πŸ˜πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Hahaha. Ok then.
Not sure how I can help without sitting next to you vg. First suggestion is try another browser or Internet connection

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Hi Vanguard you was in the chat room about 5 minutes before you posted this message

invalid characters's Profile
invalid characters

In: West Sussex
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

I can appreciate that some people feel the need for change, but let's be honest the new crayons don't taste anywhere near as good as the old ones!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Matt's Profile
Matt

Lol I absolutely love your username!

----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
I can appreciate that some people feel the need for change, but let's be honest the new crayons don't taste anywhere near as good as the old ones!!!

invalid characters

Cheers Matt.                                                                                                                                                                             
vanguard's Profile
vanguard

hay ragnar your staff ! so if your so great why don't you repeat your pm text you sent me on here !!! so who is rude and thanks for your help , I will cancel my account and who knows maybe you can tell me what you think to my face and not in a text ! yes Im frustrated not getting on chat room but your comment is well out of order !!!!!
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

What about you attitude and rudeness when we was trying to help you in the chat room and that you wasn't answering questions to what the problem was and just moaning.
Sorry I didn't know that you are a very sensitive and by saying that you are rude would upset you so much that you would want to dare me to say it to you face. How old are you?
PS My dad is bigger than your dad.
invalid characters

Does anyone know where the popcorn is now? πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
vanguard's Profile
vanguard

yes ragnar he is but my dummy is way bigger than yours BUT can I have it back ! so I can spit it out again and again ? and the pop corn is next to my handbag !! now again rag ..1 I can get into chat room . 2 I can type message 3 I cant see the message come up 4 I never saw your text as it doesn't upgrade in real time 5 and last but not least " yes I had a rant !! no its not personal and yes ... I do apolagise for being a big girls blouse "p...k" and taking my frustration out on you !!! ok ps is he realy bigger ?
invalid characters

Well done vanguard. Respect!!!                                                                                                                                                                             
vanguard's Profile
vanguard

cheers mate im just a frustrated p...k and took it out on rag again sorry rag !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Do worry mate we all have our bad days                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

vanguard when I have a problem with my laptop be it email BM FB I normally throw said laptop across the room and see if that helps so far it has not worked but I still hope that 1 day it will fix the issue I am having                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

It never works when you do that with your bikes JP, so why would it work with your laptop.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Hmmm, handbags at dawn or squeezy bottles at 20 paces? 😱
I know which I'd prefer ....πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚πŸ™Š

Needless to say, there is an issue with slowness and error messages. Personally I'm not using the app thingy, but am equally frustrated (more than usual πŸ˜‚)

Perhaps we can have a stress room where we can beat seven bells out of a few computers/technology? It may help! 😱πŸ’₯
Matt's Profile
Matt

I'm not getting any errors or slowness and I'm using the site on multiple devices all day long.
I need more specifics. Precisely what is slow, is it after pressing certain buttons in a certain order? Is it completely random or reproducible? Do other devices work for you at the same time (so if your phone is slow does your pc work fast?).
Honestly gonna be a tough one to figure out though if it's random

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.7188 seconds. There are 368 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption