BRACAN Rally - 28th and 29th June 2019

113 Posts | Latest reply on 30/06/2019 21:24:01 by Techne | Go to original / last post
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Waterloo is to close to home for me.
And for that i think Big Sis will knock you "From a Twinkling Star to a Passing Angel"                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Thats it the Chris Collective will be camped in the naughty corner!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Extra party time at the Bracan Rally will be in the the naughty corner with the Chris Collective.
So come and join us.                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

In: Manchester
30% Karma30% Karma 30% Karma30% Karma

Not the naughty corner. Let rename the ABBA corner knowing me knowing you BJ                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham

Bracan MCC presents its 2nd Rally Pistons and Pints

Friday 28th June to Sunday 30th June 2019

at

The Breighton Ferry
Breighton
Selby
YO8 6DH
for more details and to purchase tickets
bracanmcc.co.uk

I believe there are a few tickets still up for grabs but get in quick as when there gone its too late

Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Think i may have to bring a punishment tool with me for the naught ones !                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

Does that include your bad self                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

You getting a woopin boy                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Still time to get tickets folks                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I've got me ticket because my Big Sis got it for me.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

See how nice i am to you Bro !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Stop creeping he won't stop Cw having an ABBA moment                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

JP there is a triple SC in it for you and a free slap on CW to be had !!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Really looking forward to this now,
A slight change of plan now going to get there between two and 3pm                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bro, I shall try and keep up the tradition of a pint in your hand on arrival !                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

A triple that wont carry any weight lol                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

Today is the last day to order tickets for posting. Any tickets sold after today will be collected on the gate. Thanks to those who ordered over the weekend your tickets are on their way. Online ticket ordering will not be available after midnight on Thursday 27th June, but limited numbers will be
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

Bracan MCC presents its 2nd Rally Pistons and Pints

Friday 28th June to Sunday 30th June 2019

at

The Breighton Ferry
Breighton
Selby
YO8 6DH
for more details and to purchase tickets
bracanmcc.co.uk
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

That's good. That's two beers waiting for me when I get there.
Anymore?                                                                                                                                                                             
cw's Profile
cw

So BJ is trying to enlist JP and Rags. Or should I say creeping to them both. 😂
Can I have a pint waiting for me BJ ?

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.6387 seconds. There are 362 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption