27th May Bank holiday

25 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 27/05/2019 11:03:27 by jinx57 | Go to original / last post
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

In: FLEETWOOD
16% Karma16% Karma 16% Karma16% Karma

Would anyone fancy meeting at Route 59 Cafe on this next Bank Holiday Monday instead of the usual get together at Squires ? Just for the variation and a change of venue [ and to see what the coffee is like lolol]
Let me know in comments please
Ta QM2
Ride and Keep SAFE
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Evening QM, I think you may have a few peeps wanting to try the delights of Route 59 cafe on said suggested day. Spoke to a couple of the posse they are up for it.                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

Hi Glyn
Good to hear was thinking of usual times ,sort of 11.30 till about 3 or when everyone decides its time to head back to our home areas If that sounds agreeable to all [ as you are a bit more in touch with them can you see what they say [or dont which I cant see knowing the " posse" hehehe]
Ride and keep safe
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

Usual time seams appropriate for the meet up and plenty of time for a chin wag coffee and food.
Rounded some of the posse up but will get our ringleader to speak to others.
Looking forward to it QM.

Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Im in! πŸ˜πŸ‘
No further comment required πŸ˜‰                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

It's a good job I'm sat down and I hope QM is, no further commitments that's a first.
I know go to naughty step and don't collect Β£200.                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Would this thread be seen as heresy up in Yorkshire and you all burned for being heretics for daring to even think about going to somewhere that isn't Squires.                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

Quote Ragnar :Would this thread be seen as heresy up in Yorkshire and you all burned for being heretics for daring to even think about going to somewhere that isn't Squires. I aint from Yorkshire so dont affect me Rags . . . . But it may mean a cafe that serves coffee and tea that tastes like it is supposed to [almost a midlands or southern brew pmsl]Plus I am told [deal breaker ] that they sell cake and ice cream
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

I've been trying to get folk to think outside of "the box" for weeks but so far only managed Matlock and The Sun Inn at Norwood πŸ˜‚

Suggested Seaways and seaside but it seems to fall on deaf ears! πŸ˜‰

So heresy or not, I'm in! Put me in the stocks n chuck tomatoes at me, but only after the rideout please! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

There is a set of stocks at Chapel en la Frith in the old square, and there's the stock's cafe right next to the stock's
That could be another bit of heresy.                                                                                                                                                                             
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

What is the Bike parking like and you fancy setting it up fo end of June then Glyn [I will help and back you up .. It is bit nearer the midlands so we may be able to entice some of them to arrive and help throw the tomatoes hehehe [oops nawty step and hide time again ROFLMFAO]
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

Parking is a little restricted but if we asked the town council nicely they may help.
It's not that far from the black country think some peeps may like a ride up.
I'm heading for the fall out shelter before I also go to the naughty step                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Gentlemen, I'm not commenting on the above posts, merely thinking about the word 'retribution' ....πŸ˜‰. 'nuff sed πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anyhoo, anyone else fancy a rideout to Route 59 Cafe, A59 nr Bolton Abbey, Skipton, BD23 6AF on Bank Holiday Monday - 27th May 2019 ?

Point to Note: G&T's Icecream at Risplith isn't too far away from Route 59 Cafe πŸ˜‰πŸ‘
Quietman2's Profile
Quietman2

BUMP                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
67% Karma67% Karma 67% Karma67% Karma

Clumsy                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Is there anyone else up for a ride over to Route 59 Cafe on Bank Holiday Monday (27th May 19)?                                                                                                                                                                             
555byker's Profile
555byker

In: Ormskirk Lancash
22% Karma22% Karma 22% Karma22% Karma

Hi Lindsay, I answered Qm2 via pm, I’m out cruising but on water not tarmac πŸ™„
See ya another time πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
smiler 2964's Profile
smiler 2964

In: Telford
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Pity it wasn't on the Sunday then I could do that then go Donnington bsb on the Monday                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Smiler, I'm sure you will have a fab time at BSB. I'll have a cuppa n a cake for ya πŸ˜‰πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

Evening all, the little ride out and meetup with Quietman at Route 59 cafe has been put on hold for the time being.
QM has gone to see his favourite nurses at his local hospital again, it appears he likes them more than BMers.
We all wish Martin a speedy recovery.

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.8828 seconds. There are 355 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption