Yorkshire Rock n Bike Show - 8th -10th August 2019

96 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 12/08/2019 10:48:23 by Witcher Man | Go to original / last post
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

What you got too lose ? 2 days work
What you got too gain ? 2 days having fun at the Bar                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

Sounds like a win win situation to me JP! πŸ˜πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
JP's Profile
JP

In: Birmingham
93% Karma93% Karma 93% Karma93% Karma

15th Anniversary
Venue:
Squires CafΓ©
Newthorpe Lane,
Newthorpe,
South Milford,
Leeds,
West Yorkshire, LS25 5LX

Ticket Prices:
FULL WEEKEND
Advanced: Β£25 per person
On The Gate: Β£30 per person

Friday ONLY
Β£15 per person

Saturday ONLY
Β£15 per person

Under 16’s go free if accompanied by an adult.

Please allow up to 21 days for tickets to arrive.

Online ticket sales will end at midnight on Monday 5th August.

Tickets will be available until Thursday 9th August 2019 from;
* Squires
* Phat Bikes – Leeds
* Warehouse23 – Wakefield
* Birdwell Venue – Barnsley

Bikes and Trikes – Free Parking
Tent Camping – Free
Secure car parking – Β£2
Campers & Caravans – Β£10
Tezza1958's Profile
Tezza1958

In: Scotter Common
9% Karma9% Karma 9% Karma9% Karma

Tickets arrived today, we will see you there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Angel of Destiny's Profile
Angel of Destiny

In: Hull
3% Karma3% Karma 3% Karma3% Karma

Sounds good                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

It's so close to me that it would be very rude not to be there. Looking forward to pitching The Big Top and having plenty of 'room mates' for the weekend! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
Bikeabill's Profile
Bikeabill

In: Hull /Hessle
64% Karma64% Karma 64% Karma64% Karma

I,m back next weekend so should be ok to get a ticket for this one, see you there                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
87% Karma87% Karma 87% Karma87% Karma

Mr Bill xxxxxxxxxxxxxx                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London

Very tempted now, just seen they have a Johnny Cash tribute and I can see myself jigging away with Lindsay at the front of the stage.                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

what !!!! Bro dancing .............................. faint                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

I've been known to do the Funky Toe Nail when a decent bit of reggie is being played                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Methinks you is fantasizing again Raggles 😨😡😱

I'm afraid to burst ya bubble but that ain't ever gonna happen, as you well know. I ain't Walking No Line!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

And I was even gonna wear black                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Errrmm, welllll ... Ooohhh ... I think you've just sold it to me. I mean I DO like a man in BLACK, just not THE man in black. Oh decisions, decisions ....😏😱                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

Don't forget the 'flagpole' Linz :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

I think the funky chicken should be the dance of choice                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Or the "Funky Gibbon"                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

Don't forget your dancing shoes Lindsay, I've just bought my ticket, so i'll see all you lovely people there.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Always got my boogie boots on RagsπŸ˜‰.

I can't wait... πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
panrider's Profile
panrider

In: Scarborough
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

Hi Everyone,
Just wondering if anyone has the same thought as I have of trying to meet up with other people on this site at Squires camping weekend. I know and have met a few folks that are going but it would be nice to meet the other people on the list or at least a few. Be good to hear back from anyone who has the same thoughts.
John

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5781 seconds. There are 285 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption