Widows beware!

17 Posts | Latest reply on 14/05/2019 12:06:02 by Brummie Jackie | Go to original / last post
Moonstar's Profile
Moonstar

In: Chester
25% Karma25% Karma 25% Karma25% Karma

There are people on this website claiming to be something that they are not. They think us widows are desperate and have plenty of money.
They claim to work in the oil industry mainly in the gulf, live in USA but moving to UK. Born somewhere in Europe, Italy, Greece or Germany. Usually claim to be widowed themselves with a child.
You will hear a sob story about how they can't get money home because they are stuck on a rig and obviously cannot connect to a banking system and ask you to lend them money because their child desperately needs it.
They ask to connect by WhatsApp and their number can usually be traced to Nigeria. Probably not all skammers, just be careful!!
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Name them and shame them.                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

In: NA
0% Karma0% Karma 0% Karma0% Karma

It's almost as bad for us Widowers.
We get messages from scantily clad nubile 22yr olds, telling us we're hot, and they want to chat on whatsapp.
I've had to say yes 37 times so far.....                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Panuno...just let me have their contact details,i'll make sure you don't get bothered again,lol ;)>                                                                                                                                                                             
XSR1000's Profile
XSR1000

In: Leeds

you should watch out for motoradd and motor add123 he is in deep debt and looks for older women to fund him. he is under police investigation xxx oh and he dont own any bikes its b*ullShit                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

All joking aside, I'm sure you girls are smart enough to figure out the scammers and rogues.
But it's the internet, and there are wolves everywhere.
Not me and Jinxy and D6 though, we're like ickle fluffy lambs that gambol and prance gayly....:)
Especially after a few beers.......
Double six's Profile
Double six

Not so much of the gayly Pan, more gaily, wouldnt want the laydeez getting the wrong ideas now do we!                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

And I bet you all look lovely in pink!                                                                                                                                                                             
Double six's Profile
Double six

Cerise if you don't mind yarg. If you're going to let out secrets like that at least get it right. (ps have posted yours under plain brown wrapper as you requested.)                                                                                                                                                                             
jinx57's Profile
jinx57

In: Leonard Stanley
26% Karma26% Karma 26% Karma26% Karma

Fluffy lambs....mmmmmmmm                                                                                                                                                                             
Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Mmmmm …….. Mint sauce!
----------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Fluffy lambs....mmmmmmmm

Deleted Member's Profile
Deleted Member

Hi Moonstar and motley crew of lovable (?) rogues ...
Just been having this conversation with a , hopefully , non scammer ... spelling and grammar seems ok !
Don't entertain anyone asking for money .. full stop ... or you could be in danger of ending up on the cover of Take a Break !
Joking aside , it is upsetting for anyone to be on the receiving end . Double six is quite right .. name and shame ..
And guys ... where's my brown papered copy of MCN ? .. ooh ... the front forks on that one !!
Double six's Profile
Double six

Bikercat, you only receive plain brown wrapped packages if the contents are pink or cerise.                                                                                                                                                                             
Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hahaha 😂

Quote: Pan
It's almost as bad for us Widowers.
We get messages from scantily clad nubile 22yr olds, telling us we're hot, and they want to chat on whatsapp.
I've had to say yes 37 times so far.....

Sandi's Profile
Sandi

In: Huddersfield, W
68% Karma68% Karma 68% Karma68% Karma

Hahaha 😂

Quote: Jinx
Panuno...just let me have their contact details,i'll make sure you don't get bothered again,lol ;)>

Cornholio's Profile
Cornholio

In: Tell you later

I'm almost 51 years old, I don't even get Nigerians chasing me anymore!!                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
94% Karma94% Karma 94% Karma94% Karma

Any suspected scammers should be reported to the moderator team asap :)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5691 seconds. There are 285 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption