The Farmyard Party - 21st - 23rd June 2019

72 Posts | Latest replyΒ on 23/06/2019 22:31:55 by SusiPop | Go to original / last post
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

In: Leeds
54% Karma54% Karma 54% Karma54% Karma

MAG 33rd FYP
Duncombe Park, Helmsley,
North Yorkshire, YO62 5EB

So far meeting at Squires (12 noon, leaving at 1pm) I've got;

Glyn62
JedWarrior
Mark1965
SusiPop
FrankW
Trev's Triumph
Tilpix
Me!

If there is anyone else who would like to ride up to Helmsley from Squires with us please shout out, before Friday morning, so we can look out for you. If I've forgotten anyone please give me a kick, I apologise but blame old age n senility! We don't want to leave anyone behind.

I know that Strawdog & VFour will be joining us onsite. I won't forget to drop you guys a text once we get to FYP.
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

In: Selby
47% Karma47% Karma 47% Karma47% Karma

What time are people getting to Squires for?                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

SusiPop, your post suggested noon so we will stick with that, leaving at 1pm. So should give everyone time to get there as some have quite a distance to cover.πŸ‘                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

Excellent. Gives me time for a delicious chicken salad before we go... :)                                                                                                                                                                             
Witcher Man's Profile
Witcher Man

In: Sheffield
5% Karma5% Karma 5% Karma5% Karma

Will join you Susi but a cheese burger and coffee, πŸ˜‚                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

See you in less than 12hrs guysπŸ‘‹
🍻🍺                                                                                                                                                                             
Ragnar's Profile
Ragnar

In: London
65% Karma65% Karma 65% Karma65% Karma

Have fun all that are going and throughout the weekend can people pat CW on his bald patch                                                                                                                                                                             
Brummie Jackie's Profile
Brummie Jackie

In: Hobbit HQ
91% Karma91% Karma 91% Karma91% Karma

Have fun guys and mind annoy the hell out of CW its the law !                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

What a hoot!

Great to catch up with mates from years and years ago. Also BMers I see rarely ... as well as the usual crew and new members. Everyone was having a smashing time, some more than others πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‹πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Several sunburnt but happy smiling faces this morning (why did no one tell me that I've got a red nose?!) 😱

Thanks to Glyn for the pilly, patience and packing skills!!πŸ‘πŸ˜ and SusiPop for carrying my rucksack back to Squires. You are a 🌟

Also my fellow campers, you guys are ace! I ain't laughed so much in ages. Miles and miles of smiles, everyone of them as wide as a mile😊😁
Double six's Profile
Double six

In: South Kirkby
21% Karma21% Karma 21% Karma21% Karma

Red nose?? Methinks a name change to rudolph is the way forward.                                                                                                                                                                             
Lindsay's Profile
Lindsay

Yup indeedy, I did send someone a msg saying just call me Rudolph! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

Trev, please make sure you put the photos through 'strict censorship' prior to sticking em up on the event page 😡😱

Same goes for the other wannabe David Bailey's.                                                                                                                                                                             
SusiPop's Profile
SusiPop

The weekend was all the better for your presence Linz. Great weekend in great company. Roll on the next one:)                                                                                                                                                                             

Remove these advertisements                  Advertise Here
Biker Match is a UK social, events and dating website by bikers, for bikers.  All British motorcyclists are welcome to join our large and exciting community free of charge in search of ride-outs, motorcycling events & rallies, biker dating & relationships, motorcycle help, motorcycle forums, biking news, racing news, motorcycle classifieds or just to get to know other UK bikers.  Create your profile and upload your photos now completely free.
Website copyright 2002-2024 www.bikermatch.co.uk.

Page generated in 0.5176 seconds. There are 373 users online now.

Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerGuardian       Site tested and approved by McAfee SiteAdvisor      Site PCI DSS security approved      Site tested and secured by Comodo HackerProof       Site secured and validated using highest 2048bit encryption